Uk Riven

User Tag List

Thread: Uk Riven

Uk Riven

As i can not reply on his 2 cents post i will do here.
    He can start by saying yhat his whole game backshooted me with no of shame than he said things just to iritate people and to blow up the good games,is his style like always,then he come here and say he is feeling so bad because i answer to his harrasing words knewing from begining this is his goal.
    And saying to all of you that picture is only a part of my words is showing me and to you how big LIAR he is and make you think is that true,because he is UK member and you will believe him.
    RIVEN friend,do not LIE man here on community.
    I will post the demo with the map where you backshoot like hell the entire map and becauae you are UK member you should ban uourself for a month for that behavior,you are a shame for this community playing like that and then try to make them ban me.
    Shame man and if you belive him without checking what i said,only his words,you are all lost.

- - - Updated - - -

Riven's words:
    "The screenshot just shows a tiny bit of what his comments are all the time, most of the time they are way more hurtful and evil."

That eas in the past dude,why are you spread lies on this forum?
    You come after 99 years of not playing,backshooting me the whole map,waiting from my side to get angry,to say bad words to you and then quickly come here and cry like a baby,spreading lies on your thread about me.

Please post all the bad words that i said to you today post if you have....but you don't....stop spreading lies dude ,yiu wear a tag that should make you proud not a liar chicken.
    Shame of your attitude and shame for trying to ban someone with no proof,yoy should remove your UK tag,you do not deserve it.

- - - Updated - - -

PS:And having a nice dinner with your mom is a nice thing from my perspective,why are you mad of that?

- - - Updated - - -

Post your demo,you will make easy for me,others will see how you played ,backshoot me and others

- - - Updated - - -

People saw in time i do not swear anymore and because you were mot playing from glacial age you do not know,you just bring things from the past ,hoping admins will believe you.......ha ha ha...grow up kid.

About his reply on his thread about:

"Since the next game with him will be the same (100% Certified)."

Will not be the same kid,stop spreading lies ,liar and grow up now.

tho we talked about this rasta , leave if you cant handle it . insulting ppl dont belong to the game .

so were are the demo rasta-man ?
    Last edited by |uK|ScReaM; 09-01-2017 at 11:02 AM.

For me was not an insult,was just a normal thing man.
    If you see what he say above counting nr.6 ,he want to suicide qhy is not banned for that????
    I was bannwd for saying to someone to go and make sepuku.
    Is mot banned because you covwr him.
    Ban him to make it fair and to be transparent to all users who read this,but that i am 100% ,likw Riven , this will not happend.

bring proof off all first , then we can talk again . you got nothing so far .

And why he say to me to unnistal windows,he gives me 5 euro if i quit....why he do thia shitty words??
    I called harrasing people in server and this is another point for ban.
    Like i said before,he do not deserve to wear Uk tag

I got demo of control map. I Will watch how both of you played and make a conclusion.

Still no proof off it rasta-man

Clearly you have personal issues with each other. Stop being toxic and bringing them to the server.

Consider both of yourselves warned, not going to babysit either of you. Next time, post demos. If you both carry on shitting on each other on the server, both of you will be banned. Do your flaming outside of the game.

Thread Information