Deleted - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by $carface View Post
    Actually, no more pugs because you and everyone else is lazy and can't take off the password after pug. It's not hard.

PUGS don't happen often enough to have a full time dedicated pug server. Kicking people out for pugs is fine. That's never been the issue. The issue has always been that none of you can be bothered to take off the password. I don't even care whether or not the server is set back to 16 or not. Some people prefer to go to the pug server to have a mess around or even learn how contructor works. You take that away from them everytime the server is on password.
    they dont pug.... the past 2 months there have been atleast 3 pugs a day

YUP NO PUG AT ALL GG

What if you renamed the server and put "PW=siegepug" at the end? I dunno

SW, if you think those are pugs then you truly are an idiot. That's probably 90% public games.

lol.... no it isn't... most of it siege pugs.... u know how i know.... i been in most of them... 2 each time i go and check favs... its on 2-5 people in there

ur just taking the fun out of everyone... that server wouldn't be in 49th place if it wasnt for me and the puggers because we r the ones that are always on it

If that's what you want to believe SW.

My request has always been simple. I don't give a rats if you kick everyone or redirect them to siege pub. Just when it's not being used in PUG, it should be left open to PUB because of the reason I posted earlier.

Taking off the password isn't that hard or so time consuming that it will take the whole day. I wouldn't mind so much if it was rare but it's a regular occurence and I feel like I'm changing all your nappies (diapers).

u expect me to remove when im so busy that day... i had to leave... u can ask mal if u want.... i told him had to leave right away...

but ur being pointles because right now server not being used when we can all be pugging

<@AB0T> [» zp| -=[SIEGE]=- |uK| The Morning After -=[SIEGE]=- Server [ unreal://75.102.41.52:7777 ] [Players: 0/12] [Map: CTF-'uK-Simplex][] [15:42 Remaining] «]

if ur wondering y the server at 12... its because our only admin shiva had to leave... and could set it back to 16...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|SilverWing View Post
    u expect me to remove when im so busy that day... i had to leave... u can ask mal if u want.... i told him had to leave right away...

but ur being pointles because right now server not being used when we can all be pugging

<@AB0T> [» zp| -=[SIEGE]=- |uK| The Morning After -=[SIEGE]=- Server [ unreal://75.102.41.52:7777 ] [Players: 0/12] [Map: CTF-'uK-Simplex][] [15:42 Remaining] «]

if ur wondering y the server at 12... its because our only admin shiva had to leave... and could set it back to 16...
    yep i was on his team he said it i thin k i got a demo of tath hhmmm. i will look for it i dont know if he typed it lemme check

sw did leave right away if u wanted to ask me...

w.e we just going to us ua server for the pugs for the time being... kinda pointless when all the people on ts wanna pug...

Thread Information