KERMIT_grenouille - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by darkshaihulud View Post
    This is going off-topic, but I used to know a female UT player from France who played keyboard only - is that you LonelyGirl?
    Yes, and she is too old for u, she is over 70 .
    Blond's copyrighted

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NO-MOUSELOOK.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	2291

Encore un admin (22 april 2015 18h35) qui croit que j'ai mouselook, faut arrêter avec ce délire, j'ai déjà mille fois expliqué que je n'avais pas ce truc à la con qui ne me sert à rien !!!!

google translate:

Another admin (22 april 2015 18h35) who thinks I mlook, must stop with this madness, I have already explained a thousand times that I did not have this stuff at the con that good to me !!!!
    Last edited by francoise; 04-22-2015 at 12:53 PM.
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Beast View Post

oui
    Lol!!!
    Last edited by Yash; 04-22-2015 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Video link didn't copied.

I bet that would be @.seVered.][ again (but who knows, why no name by the ban anyway?). Look, it's mouselook OFF... If centerview is USED, they will automatically get kicked. Ape... getting old as a fossil. Smh.
    Leave poor kermit alone. lol.
    Last edited by Chamberly; 04-22-2015 at 03:36 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Jeez, stop banning/kicking kermit for this, its allowed to use mouselook.

This thread should be closed. She has already explained that she plays the game with keyboard.

whoever is, it so patetic for mock her for that

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I bet that would be @.seVered.][ again (but who knows, why no name by the ban anyway?). Look, it's mouselook OFF... If centerview is USED, they will automatically get kicked. Ape... getting old as a fossil. Smh.
    Leave poor kermit alone. lol.
    oO with my bad english no google translate even if i should
    as u saw kermit is an old french player she don'k know english language so that's why she can't reply when server admins warn her
    she is trying to tell u that she isn't cheating reason can't use mouse look because she don't use mouse all are control by keyboard view moves fire ...
    using weapons center view (allowed??) but yes on some servers like {uks} or snipermania was not allowed to use no mouselook beacause it makes "auto headshots" even if u are aiming floor in instagib its useless ..normal weapons only sniper will be usefull but in reality center view + no mouse look is an handicap if map have different levels up & down
    she also said she is happy to found siege servers because remember her old gameplay and she don't understand why players are destroying her builds because she always give her own builds to the other players for "teamplay"
    last thing she can't understand rules because they are write english
    so maybe médor could translate to her the rules and explain to her about no mouse look then unban her she is not a bad person only we have to explain to her like a child what she did wrong
    thx

in french for kermit
    salut kermit a priori ils ont été surpris par ton choix de vue d'arme centrée et par le fait que tu utilises pas de "mouselook" puisque tu utilises que le clavier c'est considéré comme un cheat sur beaucoup de servers car ca fait des tirs a la tête avec le sniper même si tu vises les pieds donc interdit!!

Another sign of how moronic the admins are here.

@ shots: where is my cheating vid that you made of me?
    So scared to make it public, must have been terrible shit I shot there \o/

Quote Originally Posted by frog View Post
    oO with my bad english no google translate even if i should
    as u saw kermit is an old french player she don'k know english language so that's why she can't reply when server admins warn her
    she is trying to tell u that she isn't cheating reason can't use mouse look because she don't use mouse all are control by keyboard view moves fire ...
    using weapons center view (allowed??) but yes on some servers like {uks} or snipermania was not allowed to use no mouselook beacause it makes "auto headshots" even if u are aiming floor in instagib its useless ..normal weapons only sniper will be usefull but in reality center view + no mouse look is an handicap if map have different levels up & down
    she also said she is happy to found siege servers because remember her old gameplay and she don't understand why players are destroying her builds because she always give her own builds to the other players for "teamplay"
    last thing she can't understand rules because they are write english
    so maybe médor could translate to her the rules and explain to her about no mouse look then unban her she is not a bad person only we have to explain to her like a child what she did wrong
    thx

in french for kermit
    salut kermit a priori ils ont été surpris par ton choix de vue d'arme centrée et par le fait que tu utilises pas de "mouselook" puisque tu utilises que le clavier c'est considéré comme un cheat sur beaucoup de servers car ca fait des tirs a la tête avec le sniper même si tu vises les pieds donc interdit!!
    Cela pourrait en théorie géner l'adversaire, mais comme je l'ai mille fois expliqué : le fait de garder en permanence l'arme sans bouger est un très gros handicap pour moi, dès qu'il y a des montées et des descentes dans les maps ou que les cibles à atteindre sont surélevées !
    Donc l'hypothétique bonus est de loin annihilé. Essayez de jouer comme moi avec ce genre d'handicap et je laisse à peine 2 minutes pour revenir à votre méthode ordinaire.

google translate :
    This could theoretically géner the opponent, but as I said a thousand times: the keep continuously without moving the weapon is a big handicap for me, from that there are ups and downs in maps or the targets are raised!
    So the hypothetical bonus is wiped away. Try playing like me with this kind of disability and leave only 2 minutes to get back to your regular method.
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

Thread Information