sXc' vs UK 3v3 in comboinstagib - Page 11

User Tag List

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post

Also wouldn't there be rules for the 3v3 for example if your playing w00t, no frog hopping
    second rule no spawnkilling, because thats probably why u guys pick those ape maps.

Spawnkilling is normal in IG

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Spawnkilling is normal in IG
    Agreed. If you guys are going to have a 3 on 3, the maps should be open, instagib maps are open, their meant to be that way.
    Also its instagib, if you say there is no spawnkilling allowed why not put on a spawn protector? What do you expect? You want the guy to kill you then see you again then wait till they are fully spawned? So they have a chance to kill you? LMAO

Spawnkilling on insta or combo is perfectly normal.

Also some good maps for this would be

1.Fragwhore
    2.Teh Box
    3.Control
    4.The eye

Quote Originally Posted by kishankissoon View Post
    Agreed. If you guys are going to have a 3 on 3, the maps should be open, instagib maps are open, their meant to be that way.
    Also its instagib, if you say there is no spawnkilling allowed why not put on a spawn protector? What do you expect? You want the guy to kill you then see you again then wait till they are fully spawned? So they have a chance to kill you? LMAO

Spawnkilling on insta or combo is perfectly normal.

Also some good maps for this would be

1.Fragwhore
    2.Teh Box
    3.Control
    4.The eye
    I get that spawnkilling in IG is normal, but when it happens 10x in a row is just wrong. I think for those maps you just need to spawn kill them a few times and you score. Does not sound exciting, that is why close maps are better because it makes it more exciting like duku, espirit, and spirit are good maps. Also will the "translocator" be enable or disable?

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    Fragwhore and woot are the best map for comboinstagib goof. This isn't no dm, or weps mod this is where aim is mandatory. I'm sure if you have aim you wouldn't mind playing in a wide open space where there aren't walls blocking your shots or people hiding waiting for you in corners.
    Ok i barely notice this and ROFL. First of all "This isn't no dm" yet you picking the frag fest maps of them all Fragwhore and W00t. And also you do realize people hide in those maps, w00t on top or on the side. Fragwhore on top spawnkilling or backshooting people.

Finally, i believe combogib is just a mod kinda for noobs. The reason i say this is one day some people came by to pug with us and they were from combogib because they asked us if combo ball is used in this mod, we said no of course. Supposely these 2 people were like amazing but they were noobs because they are used to the combo ball and they could not hit a thing. So yea the mod is kinda for noobs.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

ok i just read the retarted topic about some bullshit mumbo jumbo.. the goal of this topic was challenging uk just fucking play the match and get owned or w/e and stfu please dont lower urselfs anymore with the childish posts

The objective of this topic was to challenge uK yes, but my first post clearly said that uK picks one map of choice and we get to chose one map also. Why are you guys failing to comprehend?

ughhhhh there's a problem with the date of this scrim it's on a Saturday and I just found out last min I won't be home that day because I have to go some where important. shit man what a coincedence. All I'm requesting is that can this match be on sunday it's just one more day?

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack View Post
    ughhhhh there's a problem with the date of this scrim it's on a Saturday and I just found out last min I won't be home that day because I have to go some where important. shit man what a coincedence. All I'm requesting is that can this match be on sunday it's just one more day?
    cant your dog play for you deepshit?

Deepack and your cousins ( ACF , Vatiko ) . What do you guys wanna prove huh? You're 24/7 aliasing on the server and getting raped. When we post screenies ' OH SORRY I WAS ON LAPTOP , OH MY BAD.. I WAS NOT ON COMPUTER" . Shut the fuck up already. I'm 101% sure if this match happens either they're gonna give up some retarded excuse for their lose or if they win ( WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE) they're gonna taunt like fucks..

ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Deepack and your cousins ( ACF , Vatiko ) . What do you guys wanna prove huh? You're 24/7 aliasing on the server and getting raped. When we post screenies ' OH SORRY I WAS ON LAPTOP , OH MY BAD.. I WAS NOT ON COMPUTER" . Shut the fuck up already. I'm 101% sure if this match happens either they're gonna give up some retarded excuse for their lose or if they win ( WHICH IS NOT POSSIBLE) they're gonna taunt like fucks..

ffs
    I think they already came up with an excuse
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information