Kick vote abuse on Combogib

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kick vote abuse on Combogib

Can an admin please do something about this? 2nd time I've been kick voted off combogib tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	oiVocLk.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	1433

Quote Originally Posted by Fader View Post
    Can an admin please do something about this? 2nd time I've been kick voted off combogib tonight.

Name:	oiVocLk.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	127.1 KB 
ID:	1433
    Better play with a name rather than player 2 player 69...

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Better play with a name rather than player 2 player 69...
    Yeah I don't know why my name was set to Player but I didn't bother to change it. I don't see why it matters though, kicking someone because they are beating you is lame.

Yeah I don't know why my name was set to Player but I didn't bother to change it. I don't see why it matters though, kicking someone because they are beating you is lame.
    Yea its lame to abuse kick vote, but i think with a name you can be recognized easily by other players/admins/mods that's it.

banned.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    banned.

ty

Welp, once again...

Name:	oEqgOKe.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	134.1 KB 
ID:	1441

Rejoined after the map changed, and...

Name:	KZapWFk.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	142.5 KB 
ID:	1442

Why even bother having kick vote? It only gets abused.

Stats- http://www.unrealkillers.com/combost...atch&mid=76701
    Last edited by Fader; 12-14-2013 at 03:52 AM.

Most of the time, lot of noobs ( as me )or unskilled guys (as me ²) play there, and you have to understand this is a little bit boring when a good player enter the game and ruin it coz they can t shot at anything . That s why they start kickvoting every map change at you . I use to it now and stop complaining about possible cheater because i can trust this is a skilled player vs me (sometime i was right, was suspicious about ~]G2H|UnReAl[~ ... ) . Anyway, just a question : why player as you ( skilled ones) always nicklaming, use your real nick and they will stop accusing and complaining . Since i start UT (from '99) i only use 3 nicks (TrigunBitch, Holyblond and Jst2blond ) i really can t understand why nicklaming is so funny . Show your real devil face
    Cheers
    Jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Most of the time, lot of noobs ( as me )or unskilled guys (as me ²) play there, and you have to understand this is a little bit boring when a good player enter the game and ruin it coz they can t shot at anything . That s why they start kickvoting every map change at you . I use to it now and stop complaining about possible cheater because i can trust this is a skilled player vs me (sometime i was right, was suspicious about ~]G2H|UnReAl[~ ... ) . Anyway, just a question : why player as you ( skilled ones) always nicklaming, use your real nick and they will stop accusing and complaining . Since i start UT (from '99) i only use 3 nicks (TrigunBitch, Holyblond and Jst2blond ) i really can t understand why nicklaming is so funny . Show your real devil face
    Cheers
    Jst2b
    When I was new to the game, I often played on public servers where 8 or 9 of the 12 people playing would be substantially better than me. I didn't get mad (that much), I just tried to learn from my mistakes and find ways to be useful even if I couldn't frag that well. UNSTABLE is a great example of a player like this.

These people are just looking for excuses as to why they are losing other than their own lack of skill, hence the cheating accusations. Dozens of players could have been in my position - I just happen to be around more often because I don't have a job . My aim isn't even that good.

When I was new to the game, I often played on public servers where 8 or 9 of the 12 people playing would be substantially better than me. I didn't get mad (that much), I just tried to learn from my mistakes and find ways to be useful even if I couldn't frag that well. UNSTABLE is a great example of a player like this.

These people are just looking for excuses as to why they are losing other than their own lack of skill, hence the cheating accusations. Dozens of players could have been in my position - I just happen to be around more often because I don't have a job . My aim isn't even that good.
    You are good enough to be kicked . Anyway, i know how to play ctf after 14 years playing, i know and can identify a camper, a backshooter, a dmer, a whiner, a looser.....etc but i can also recognize you when you put your real tag instead of weird name as naal, flyfucker, pighunter and all that kind of name nicklamers enjoy( cheaters do the same ) so, if i see "Fader" i can say " ok, skilled player is ON, let s try to make it hard for him" . Trust me .
    Jst2b
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information