admin app - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: admin app

Quote Originally Posted by damic View Post
    It was so long ago ... ; x ... rly... I am starting my game to SIEGE I didn't know all server rules ...... Now I got to know the rules well ... I write a lot of reports (check if u dont belive)... First of all, no one writes reports on me and I did not get any bans... Really I don't want to ban for nothing ... I want YOU to help for ban cheaters/apes/lames ... I want to help you ... I don't here mean nothing ... I often play, I see a lot of the server ... So... I want to help ...
    Ok, i try
    It was like one or two weeks ago I saw you doing it. It wasn't just me who saw you, there was an another admin on. We warned you, that's why there was no action against you on the server or the forum. However, It's good that you are trying but imo, I vote no. No offense at all, I still like you damic, it's just my vote of all the people in the clan and all.

Quote Originally Posted by fleecey|uK| View Post
    It was like one or two weeks ago I saw you doing it. It wasn't just me who saw you, there was an another admin on. We warned you, that's why there was no action against you on the server or the forum. However, It's good that you are trying but imo, I vote no. No offense at all, I still like you damic, it's just my vote of all the people in the clan and all.
    What are you writing? I don't think I did so ... I ask for proof (ss or demo?) ... I didn't get any warning from anybody ... so... If I did it I'm so really sorry ...
    btw...
    Ok Fleecy I really respect you and I like you ... You too making a lot of mistakes as server admin... I know it, because a lot of people talk about it ... Really... but this isn't topic about this. If you got a chance to, and I want it too ... I want to get a chance ...
    I just want to get a chance and help you ... I want to help admins ... I want to see ... I ask for the chance ...
    Last edited by damic; 10-26-2012 at 09:52 AM.
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

just give admin to chimp and all its fixed

What are you writing? I don't think I did so
    I told you that if you join in from spec you will have to deal with the consequences. Your answer was that you don't care and want to play in your original team. I replied that I want a million dollar.. I am sure you remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|chiseller View Post
    I told you that if you join in from spec you will have to deal with the consequences. Your answer was that you don't care and want to play in your original team. I replied that I want a million dollar.. I am sure you remember that.
    Yeah i remember this!
    Do you write about the fact that I played the blue team (losing), I went to spec for 10 minutes ... When I wanted to get back to the game will automatically lent me the red team (winning), so I went out to spec and wanted to get back to my previous team (blue)... but I could not... I did not want to break the rules and I wanted to return to his team ... but i can't... Really i didint brok a server rules. I don't want to be accused of ragequit from the losing team to a winning ... So i was fair play...
    <@Rays> damic on d = autowin

Yeah i remember this!
    Do you write about the fact that I played the blue team (losing), I went to spec for 10 minutes ... When I wanted to get back to the game will automatically lent me the red team (winning), so I went out to spec and wanted to get back to my previous team (blue)... but I could not... I did not want to break the rules and I wanted to return to his team ... but i can't... Really i didint brok a server rules. I don't want to be accused of ragequit from the losing team to a winning ... So i was fair play...
    Yeah okay.
    Everytime you went blue, you went spec. Pretty sure you wanted to be in red team. Anyway. Let's see what rest of the people say.

Damic try again in a few years ok?

I banned you in 08-07-2012 for doing just the same thing.

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f43/cod%7Cdamic%B4-2599/
    Last edited by HIGH+CAMILO; 10-26-2012 at 12:58 PM.

btw...
    Ok Fleecy I really respect you and I like you ...
    ...christopher has competition

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|MiniWick View Post
    ...christopher has competition

lol christopher

He ain't no competition minidick.

Thread Information