This is how uK admins work.

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Talking This is how uK admins work.

Unai: You backshooted me.
    Admin: I was on my base...
    Unai: You are still backshooting, and you are ON MY BASE.
    Admin: Jesus, you are stupid... If i didn't backshot that player, he would have backshooted me.
    Unai: You are a pussy backshooter, that's the fact.

RESULT: BANNED FOR 500 MATCHES.

So this is how these server and 15y old admins work.

As I always say... Letting 15y old kids managing these servers could derive on a quit of oldschool players and potential donators, that have been playing UT for more than 15 years.

Never have had problems before, till you get a despot admin with childish behaviour on your way.

That's all.

Don't need to remove my ban, fortunatelly I have a life, don't worry

Disrespectful twat gets what he deserves end of story.

I shoot you in my base as you were inches from my flag.

I shoot a guy who's chasing me across the middle to your base I HAD TO TURN AROUND TO KILL HIM WHILE HE"S STILL SHOOTING AT ME SUDDENLY IM BACKSHOOTING "GET THIS HE WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT ME GUESS IM BACKSHOOTING" and also I'm the pussy go figure.

Honestly tired of your disrespectful attitude towards admins and players. Bye, enjoy your life.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 11-08-2015 at 07:56 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post

Disrespectful twat gets what he deserves end of story.

I shoot you in my base as you were inches from my flag.

I shoot a guy who's chasing me across the middle to your base I HAD TO TURN AROUND TO KILL HIM WHILE HE"S STILL SHOOTING AT ME SUDDENLY IM BACKSHOOTING "GET THIS HE WAS LOOKING RIGHT AT ME GUESS IM BACKSHOOTING" and also I'm the pussy go figure.

Honestly tired of your disrespectful attitude towards admins and players. Bye, enjoy your life.

You called me STUPID in the beginning, so... I am the disrespectful one, all right.

I learned admins here can do whatever they wanna to, even if broking rules.

I will enjoy.

BB

EDIT: BTW, adding an insult next to "disrespectful" (twat) makes you be so idiot, grow up.

O--- LoLLy-LOL ---O

@Unai post demo showing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Unai View Post
    EDIT: BTW, adding an insult next to "disrespectful" (twat) makes you be so idiot, grow up.
    as far as I know adjectives are commonly used to describe nouns
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

I agree Shots is well known for his backshooting on pubs and not playing CTF.............. Kappa

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    @Unai post demo showing this.
    Honestly, you can see how he has replied to me, agreeing we had that conversation, don't think we need a demo to proof that, he even agrees he was backshooting, but I don't think that's the problem.

TimTim (timbur) is another admin that bans you if he is being owned and feels bad with my text-spam.

As well as there are OTHER ADMINS that have their own text binds, they can spam the chat box and ofc, they won't be banned, kicked, or muted

I suggest you to select better your admins. Have been playing this game since 1999 so far and never have seen this big amount of despot admins, really. You can't give privileges to a 15y old kid that has been playing this game for 5y.

You are just losing donators (because I ever donate to servers where I have fun and good mood with buddies), but this is not the case.

These kind of kids are killing the remaining UT community, that will be dying slowly. I know some players from uK servers that have left because this shit, and now they play other games.

BB !

Quote Originally Posted by Unai View Post
    TimTim (timbur) is another admin that bans you if he is being owned and feels bad with my text-spam.

As well as there are OTHER ADMINS that have their own text binds, they can spam the chat box and ofc, they won't be banned, kicked, or muted
    False. Let's see here... from the server logs, just from today, I found 343 instances where you hit your "LoLLy-LOL" bind.

First one:
    NSC: [ SAY ] Unai: O--- LoLLy-LOL ---O
    NetComeGo: Open MyLevel 11/06/15 13:02:51
    Last one:
    NSC: [ SAY ] Unai: O--- LoLLy-LOL ---O
    NetComeGo: Close TcpipConnection333 11/06/15 14:36:23
    So over the span of an 1 hour and 34 minutes, you hit your bind 343 times. That's once every 16 seconds, at least. Do you realize how incredibly annoying that is? No one else in the entire game does that. I asked you kindly multiple times to stop. And then when you mistook my kindness for weakness and returned with an attitude is when I started banning you for doing it. So now I just mute you every time I see you, and I guess you don't like that because that's when you immediately begin laming it up. And guess what? Coincidentally enough, that's when you get banned again.

O--- LoLLy-LOL ---O

Edit:

Just did a search on forums for "LoLLy" and apparently the spamming has been an issue for at least 2 years now. See http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/una...le-match-4332/.

And apparently you've consistently been quite the nuisance. Just do a search for "Unai" on here.

You're a slow learner, aren't you @Unai?

O--- LoLLy-LOL ---O
    Last edited by TimTim; 11-08-2015 at 10:11 AM. Reason: combine 2 posts

Doesn't matter what he has agreed to. Post demos of your accusations and you'll see action being taken where relevant.

Thread Information