ban me comboinsta.. Chamberly - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    As a wise man told me recently:

You should never understimate people's stupidity

@SAM check my post i wanna unbann !

pero si solo me habian expulsado del server siege, no se porque ahora me expulsan del combo, siempre he jugado ahi, parmanentemente es solo en un server o todos los server. el hecho que me expulsaran en un server, no quiere decir que me expulsaran de todo server que vallan creando. ?

expliquenme porfavor

English.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    English.
    We need Mr. @Moskva the person that does not get paid for translating.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfighter View Post
    pero si solo me habian expulsado del server siege, no se porque ahora me expulsan del combo, siempre he jugado ahi, parmanentemente es solo en un server o todos los server. el hecho que me expulsaran en un server, no quiere decir que me expulsaran de todo server que vallan creando. ?

expliquenme porfavor
    ''But if I only had been banned from the siege server, I don't know why I'm banned from combo, I've always played there, permanently it's just in one server or all the servers. The fact that I was banned from one server doesn't mean that I get banned from all the server you've made?''

I'm having serious trouble understanding some people even if they speak spanish...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullfighter View Post

expliquenme porfavor
    "But you only banned me from the siege server, I dont know why you ban me from combo, I've always played there, is it permanent in one server or is it in all of them? Thing is that if you ban me from one server, doesn't mean that you ban me from all the others, right?

Please explain"

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    We need Mr. @Moskva the person that does not get paid for translating.
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Tell him he is banned from all servers. Permanently because he has cheated more than twice now.

@Bullfighter estas banneado de todos los server de forma permanente porque has usado cheats varias veces.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by L0nEwolF View Post
    -=Rp* its not supporting any cheaters or bypassing anything, as a clan founder my posts are the only official ones guys plz lets keep this real.
    we just want to keep this game alive and thats not the way we want it, chill out and just message me for what ever you guys need ill be glad to help this UK or UT community.

Have a happy new year guys no hard feelings.
    @L0nEwolF paradoxical, you try to help the community of UT against cheaters, but while the UT community has background checks on their clan cheats !.
    give a tip if you are really consistent with what you preach about what they believe and want to UT community. One maybe is time to end a career as founder of RP to make way for a new stage.
    2 You can devote the same energy he devotes to the forum and would direct the administration to prevent his clan continue to decline, as chamberly said some months of testing would not be bad, so too before you ask for help recruit other clans regarding the data provided by the interested in becoming members of his clan.
    if you really want to change the image that your clan and you as founder of Rp have, should immediately take administrative action and not just social scene, unless you want to continue much longer with the persecution towards you his clan and SOME ITS MEMBERS.

@SAM
    More information would be good for him to get banned because display (demos, pictures, log, whatever)

paradogico, usted intenta ayudar a la comunidad de UT contra tramposos, pero al mismo tiempo la comunidad UT tiene antecendetes de su clan con tramposos!.
    le doy un consejo si es que de verdad usted es consecuente con lo que predica respecto a lo que cree y quiere para con la comunidad de UT. 1 quizas sea tiempo de finalizar una etapa como fundador de RP para dejar paso a una nueva etapa.
    2 usted puede dedicar la misma energia que le dedica al foro y dirigirla a la administracion seria para evitar que su clan siga en decadencia, como lo dijo chamberly: algunos meses de pruebas no estaria mal, asi tambien antes de reclutar usted solicita ayuda a otros clanes respecto a los datos proporcionados por los interesados en ser miembros de su clan.
    si de verdad usted quiere cambiar la imagen que su clan y usted como fundador de Rp tienen, deberia inmediatamente tomar accion de la escena administrativa y no solo social, salvo que quiera continuar por mucho mas tiempo con la persecucion hacia usted su clan y ALGUNOS DE SUS MIEMBROS.

@Bullfighter seria bueno que se muestre mas informacion de porque se lo a baneado ( demos , imagenes, registro, lo que sea)
    Last edited by HakunaMatata; 12-29-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Thread Information