Banned in combo??

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned in combo??

Last week some admin banned me, usually an administrator must send a warning before being banned.

i was playing the map duku, is weird of me stay killing people and camping, make this only when i am covering in middle map, I am type of player that kills everything in your way and hate remain in one place.

yesterday i was playing like 4 minutes in combo server and again the same admin banned me but why?

reason: banned in us banned in combo aswell enjoy ???

i need know who is the admin and the reason for ban.

Im nOs*Obsession aka Ripjaws, plop in UK servers

greetings!

US server

Combo server
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shot0035bm.jpg  

I think shots banned u

You got the reason, and probably shots.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    You got the reason, and probably shots.
    yeah i got any reason but isnt a valid reason, i feel more like hatred by the admin.

we know that ig us and combo are 2 different servers.

Yep it was me I warned you multiple times and I do mean multiple times in the past about deathmatching and assing constantly you just keep doing it whats the point in warning you again.... so you can just stop doing it for 2-3 maps to wait for me to leave to just do it again? Fuck that.

You aren't getting out of it easy you play the same way in both servers hence why you are banned in both servers.

Every time you are in the server either in US or combo I get complaints from people you assing or just deathmatching shooting in the back constantly its time to serve a ban. I need no proof because I know how you play.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Yep it was me I warned you multiple times and I do mean multiple times in the past about deathmatching and assing constantly you just keep doing it whats the point in warning you again.... so you can just stop doing it for 2-3 maps to wait for me to leave to just do it again? Fuck that.

You aren't getting out of it easy you play the same way in both servers hence why you are banned in both servers.

Every time you are in the server either in US or combo I get complaints from people you assing or just deathmatching shooting in the back constantly its time to serve a ban. I need no proof because I know how you play.
    lol man, what is this? too u ll banned me in siege, then?.... im admin too in nOs server and i know how is this.

Rules vary on each server and I did not violate any rule in combo server. this isnt valid. I hope you understand this.

This is all the proof I need I was on ts with AK sojin noy and some others and they all kept saying you were chasing dming etc

score is 10-0 on this clip Obs on red obviously... I got this demo to work just for you. This is how you play EVERYTIME I SEE YOU PLAY IN US OR COMBO. And this isn't even the best demo I have on you :| maybe I should go thru my demos and find all of them and upload them just to get my point across. Perfect example of deathmatching and assing which in most cases when I hear someone complaining about you thats what they are saying.

Last edited by UNrealshots; 02-21-2013 at 05:17 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    This is all the proof I need I was on ts with AK sojin noy and some others and they all kept saying you were chasing dming etc

score is 10-0 on this clip Obs on red obviously... I got this demo to work just for you. This is how you play EVERYTIME I SEE YOU PLAY IN US OR COMBO. And this isn't even the best demo I have on you :| maybe I should go thru my demos and find all of them and upload them just to get my point across.

nice that was gg =)

1- that day i was very bored (note i didnt Dodge, I admit it) the teams are unbalanced obviously for me, not good players for that it was in night.(what can i do make? call players like u range?)
    I'm not done for public servers ,yourself wanted to tell me this before. I should play pugs =)

2- i know that you had played like me. and i know you make more frags than me.

3- i bet you , that I played more in combo than you... years i think and complaints have always been the same as you have.. botter, cheater etc. the ppl are know like i play
    and it is a fun challenge for them as i enjoy playing with better players.

4- if someone had a complaint about me I would appear my nickname in appels.

sorry for my bad english =(

Greetings shots!

I'm not here to down you or single you out or make you mad I'm just trying to help you. I was very lenient in the past I was pretty intent on banning you a long time ago but I let it go and hoped you would change the way you played but you would play right for awhile then go back to dming and laming.... and yes you should play pugs your better than most public players...

I understand in some cases you need to deathmatch to cover a flag or to clear the way to grab the flag and chase to clean the base up but I've seen you many times deathmatch and chase base to base. I hope you will learn from this it's nothing personal at all just want the public servers to be more fun for players.

I will considered, publics servers now aren't the same. Thx!!

Thread Information