User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This very Sad

Good Day all, I am not here to make a thread for who right and who wrong, it a shame to see, when people who get banned for their misconduct look at how the player they misbehavior with play. Firstly, i like to speak to say that if he is try to say I'm lying and he say truth, i request server admin to please look into his logs, he have done this to me on multiple times and I just ignored. Secondly, I'm not camp player many who is play with me will see, he is think i camp because I'm defend and what is "spam with taunts"? This once again is big lie for this please server admin look in my logs and see if I'm spam with taunts? and I'm very quiet player on the server so how do I spam, thirdly, so this is new rule, if someone is playing leech 2v2 and i enter so it 3v2 i must be kicked for it? fourthly, you say when i enter, i have kick vote already against me, that doesn't make sense and lastly i would like to ask you a question, you are playing UT for 7years right? You should be a senior player and show pride and maturity not be abusive and vulgar and swear people's Mother's especially those, who have lost theirs!

Kind Regards
    Kumar_Jodha

Do any of you have demo on this? If you do, please post it.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Do any of you have demo on this? If you do, please post it.
    Didn't get it, why for do you need a demo? You can see everything in his screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Jodha View Post
    "spam with taunts"
    Taunt spam is spamming chat with taunts (Ha ha ha! Boom! etc etc)

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Didn't get it, why for do you need a demo? You can see everything in his screenshot.
    Because the screenshot don't seem clear when 2 argu over the fact who is lying and what else. The demo prove more than just the screenshot (like to prove who is camping on a ctf map, etc.) so things can be situated and admins always don't go after the log to look over something and they are always not around as much moderators take care of things, it will be a long delay for them to do anything about it. & if the server crashed and log not saved, there is nothing to be done if no demo is here.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I have unfortunately not recorded the game, I do urge the justice board to look into his and mine logs for find who who is speaking the truth and who is making the lies. and moreover I'm not argue in server just talk in server, hello, talk to my team friends, and click some taunt. @Skaarj, thank you, and I clearly don't do this, please look into log admins as that is where you'll will undercover the truth. Great evening ahead to you all.

Kind Regards
    Kumar_Jodha
    Last edited by Kumar_Jodha; 04-16-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Dear Kumar,
    you're doing a war against ME without any reason:
    1) If you look at the records administrators (AND I HOPE they'll look) will understand that there are other players that you have be kicked and taken for a ride.
    2) You've accused me that because of my kick, you are not entered in the server (You know that first kick is not enough to be removed from the server, but I need more), then it means that I am not alone who have created problems.
    3) You have insulted ?? Do not you remember I miss the game yesterday, when you created the warhead at the top and with another player (yeahew) if I'm not mistaken, you have insulted and you came out? O me are invented?
    4) You're asking the admin of divine justice for what? for an insult, I have already apologized, why do not you ask yourself that every time someone enters the server writes "Oh, no Kuman" or "KICK Kuman" as happens ??
    me to get you interested in the war very little, the thing I'm sorry that you're taking with the one who helped you when you came into this server, that is not even 1 week. This is the game, when I started to play I also have insulted me etc. I did not go crying to nobody I learned thanks to someone.
    5) regarding the insult I've already apologized, what else should I do ?.
    6) Do not worry, that if every player were to screnshot every insult would not play any of UNREAL.
    MODO\
    MODONOSTRO.
    Last edited by ****; 04-16-2015 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post

There screenshots to solo a Part That INTERESTED him of What Happened .
    What a coincidence !!

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Because the screenshot don't seem clear when 2 argu over the fact who is lying and what else.
    For this situation there is no need of demo i think. I just meant why do you need a demo for THIS situation. As u can see ss the stuff have begin right after he (*) joined
    btw Chamberly, is taunt spamming forbiden?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar_Jodha View Post
    @Skaarj, thank you, and I clearly don't do this, please look into log admins as that is where you'll will undercover the truth.
    I not telling that you do this. just you asked what is taunt spam so i explained what is it

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    every time someone enters the server writes "Oh, no Kuman" or "KICK Kuman" as happens ??
    Dude, the way he play bad or good do not give you permission to swear at him like that.
    And tbh last time no one tells to kick him (only you) because he was new before and made leech and stuff, now he dont...

There screenshots to solo a Part That INTERESTED him of What Happened .
    K, tell your story then, why was you swear and kicked him in THAT match?

Please, stop asking after demo's cause
    a. you don't know how to play a demo
    b. well, stops here already since you can't open the demo!

Also, stop requesting demo's of people who might be cheating cause you don't have any clue what you're doing whilst catching a possible cheater.
    And, to end with, you never upload any proves of people abusing/cheating/laming.

6 months have been passed and still no logs/vids/demo's have been posted. Still waiting after it or simple make an apology thread as you all were wrong.

And now @ topic: screenshot says enough. Still don't get it why you would watch a demo whilst it takes 13 seconds to check the nexgen chat log. gg wp, you just got dominated once again.

Dear Kumar,
    you're doing a war against ME without any reason:
    1) If you look at the records administrators (AND I HOPE they'll look) will understand that there are other players that you have be kicked and taken for a ride.
    2) You've accused me that because of my kick, you are not entered in the server (You know that first kick is not enough to be removed from the server, but I need more), then it means that I am not alone who have created problems.
    3) You have insulted ?? Do not you remember I miss the game yesterday, when you created the warhead at the top and with another player (yeahew) if I'm not mistaken, you have insulted and you came out? O me are invented?
    4) You're asking the admin of divine justice for what? for an insult, I have already apologized, why do not you ask yourself that every time someone enters the server writes "Oh, no Kuman" or "KICK Kuman" as happens ??
    me to get you interested in the war very little, the thing I'm sorry that you're taking with the one who helped you when you came into this server, that is not even 1 week. This is the game, when I started to play I also have insulted me etc. I did not go crying to nobody I learned thanks to someone.
    5) regarding the insult I've already apologized, what else should I do ?.
    6) Do not worry, that if every player were to screnshot every insult would not play any of UNREAL.
    MODO\
    MODONOSTRO.
    Your ban is removed but please, for future notice, don't cause any drama or break the rules as you seem to do often.

Thread Information