hola a todos

User Tag List

Thread: hola a todos

Cool hola a todos

hola vi esta parte de temas y decidí presentarme con ustedes, mis alias que siempre uso son EL_BANANERO Y MUGIWARA actualmente pertenezco al clan E-201 de RX-6 no llevo tanto tiempo jugando empece a la edad de 11 años en primaria juge 2 años con mis amigos y compañeros de clase en un cyber cafe solo en lan no sabíamos jugar en linea con otras personas después de jugar esos 2 años entre a secundaria y deje de jugar 3 años y medio después entre a la preparatoria y me regalaron una computadora windows xp era muy vieja y lenta pero me servia para hacer tarea despues recorde el juego y le pedi al dueño del cyber que me lo pasara así fue como jugaba yo solo la campaña despues obtube internet y jugaba batalla de la muerte haun no sabia que podia agregar servidores a favoritos juege asi al rededor de medio año después conoci el rx o roket en house of fools y jugaba aveces hay después encontré el servidor de vulpine mission y fue cuando aprendí a agregar servidores mas tarde encontre los servidores de E-201 y empese a jugar hay despues de un tiempo en mayo ne uni a ese clan y llevo un año como miembro del escuadrón 201 haora domino esa modalidad no soy tan bueno como los administradores y algunos miembros y entonces como yo no era bueno con el ig y armas normales philp me recomendo sus servidorees actualmente juego casi todos los días es divertido y cuando empece era imposible para mi matar a algún enemigo unas semanas mas tarde ya era capaz de matar con mas fluides que antes ahora si que juego mejor he mejorado bastante y eso me hace feliz bueno eso es todo saludos y hasta pronto.
    postada: tengo un hermano menor igual pertenece a E-201 y usa nicks de animes

Google translate:
    Hello I saw this part of issues and decided to stand with you, my alias I always use are EL_BANANERO And Mugiwara currently belong to clan E - 201, RX- 6 not take much time playing started at age 11 years in primary juge 2-year my friends and classmates on a cyber cafe lan not know only play online with other people after playing those two years between high school and to stop playing after 3 ½ years between the school and gave me a computer windows xp was very old and slow but I served for homework then remembered the game and I asked the owner of the cyber that happened to me that's how I played one campaign after obtube internet and played battle not know haun death that could add servers Bookmark gAMBLE so around half a year after knowledge rx or roket in house of fools and played sometimes there then I found the server vulpine mission and that was when I learned how to add servers later I found servers E -201 and empese play there after a while in May ne uni that clan and took a year as a member of the squadron 201 haora domino that mode I'm not as good as administrators and members and then as I was not good with the ig and normal weapons philp me servidorees currently recommended their game almost every day is fun and when I started it was impossible for me to kill an enemy a few weeks later and was able to kill more fluides before now if that game better have improved a lot and that makes me happy good that's all greetings and see you soon .

postada : I have a younger brother like E -201 belongs to nicks and uses cartoons

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BANANERO/MUGIWARA View Post
    hola vi esta parte de temas y decidí presentarme con ustedes, mis alias que siempre uso son EL_BANANERO Y MUGIWARA actualmente pertenezco al clan E-201 de RX-6 no llevo tanto tiempo jugando empece a la edad de 11 años en primaria juge 2 años con mis amigos y compañeros de clase en un cyber cafe solo en lan no sabíamos jugar en linea con otras personas después de jugar esos 2 años entre a secundaria y deje de jugar 3 años y medio después entre a la preparatoria y me regalaron una computadora windows xp era muy vieja y lenta pero me servia para hacer tarea despues recorde el juego y le pedi al dueño del cyber que me lo pasara así fue como jugaba yo solo la campaña despues obtube internet y jugaba batalla de la muerte haun no sabia que podia agregar servidores a favoritos juege asi al rededor de medio año después conoci el rx o roket en house of fools y jugaba aveces hay después encontré el servidor de vulpine mission y fue cuando aprendí a agregar servidores mas tarde encontre los servidores de E-201 y empese a jugar hay despues de un tiempo en mayo ne uni a ese clan y llevo un año como miembro del escuadrón 201 haora domino esa modalidad no soy tan bueno como los administradores y algunos miembros y entonces como yo no era bueno con el ig y armas normales philp me recomendo sus servidorees actualmente juego casi todos los días es divertido y cuando empece era imposible para mi matar a algún enemigo unas semanas mas tarde ya era capaz de matar con mas fluides que antes ahora si que juego mejor he mejorado bastante y eso me hace feliz bueno eso es todo saludos y hasta pronto.
    postada: tengo un hermano menor igual pertenece a E-201 y usa nicks de animes
    Actual Latino logical Translation: ''Hello I saw this forum and I decided to introduce myself to you. My aliases are EL_BANANERO and MUGIWARA, I'm currently in E-201 clan, which plays RX-6, I don't have much time playing I started when I was 11 y/o in elementary school, I played 2 years with my friends and classmates lan parties at a cybercafe, 'cause we didn't know how to play online with everyone else, after those 2 years I entered Middle School and I stopped playing for 3 and a half years until I got to High School, where I was given an old and slow pc with Windows XP OS but I could use it to do homework, then I remembered the game and I asked the Cybercafe owner if he could pass it to me, so I played campaign mode until I got internet and I played Deathmatch, I still didn't know I could add servers to Favorites Tab, and I played like that for about half year, then I met the RX or Rocket mode in House of Fools and I played sometimes there, then I found Vulpine Mission's server and that's when I learned how to add servers to favorites Tab, later then I found E-201 server and I started to play there and after some time I joined the clan. I've been in the clan for about 1 year and now I dominate that mod, but I'm not as good as the admins and some members. I wasn't good with the IG nor NW, so philp (Mexican player, my friends) recommended me one of his servers, where I play almost everyday, it's really fun and when I started it was impossible for me to kill someone and then a few weeks later I could kill more easily, and now I play really better and I've got better and that makes me happy, well that's all greetings and see ya soon!
    PS: I have a lil' bro, he's in E-201 as well and uses anime nicks.''

Bro trabaja en tu español no mames como me costo entender que decia ahi...
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

NO SE ME DA EL INGLES MUCHO Y SI YO TRADUCIR SE ENTIENDE MAL NI SIQUIERA YO LE DOY COHERENCIA YA TRADUCIDO Y POR ESO LO ESCRIBI EN ESPAÑOL

@~~D4RR3N~~ translate plz lol!

Quote Originally Posted by EL_BANANERO/MUGIWARA View Post
    NO SE ME DA EL INGLES MUCHO Y SI YO TRADUCIR SE ENTIENDE MAL NI SIQUIERA YO LE DOY COHERENCIA YA TRADUCIDO Y POR ESO LO ESCRIBI EN ESPAÑOL
    ''English is not my thing and if I translate it doesn't make sense I don't even give it coherence that's why I wrote it in spanish''

Still don't get why he uses Caps Lock all the time...
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thanks for translating. Yeah, ban cap lock.. jk.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    caps lock -.-

WELCOME BACK BLAZE ENJOYED YOUR HOLIDAYS? <- dat caps abuse
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information