Butthurt Street - Page 63

User Tag List

Page 63 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

That moment you realize the whole scheme can be blown the fuck out if everyone takes their money off the bank.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    That moment you realize the whole scheme can be blown the fuck out if everyone takes their money off the bank.
    That really twisted my head when I discovered how the "monetary" system works and what "currency's" role in it is. I remember hearing it a long time ago* and it didnt make much sense, until you discover the implications of everyone's currency being a debt instrument - then it made sense why the "arab spring" had to kill khaddafi, why lincoln and jfk needed to be murdered to keep it all going. (hint: all 3 tried to assert some form of physically backed, debt-free currency)

(it'll be interesting what dollar value is written in yellow letters, on the brick wall at the back of the theater...)
    Last edited by sumbich; 08-10-2016 at 03:25 PM. Reason: *somewhere around the time I started wondering why nobody asked about rummy's 2.2T missing
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

And then you woke up...

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    And then you woke up...
    LOL....but of course, you cant specifically address anything....except when I miss answering a question, of course.

Too bad the news already told you not to go there, popular mechanics and mythbusters are 100% perfectly legitimate and would never lie to you, like, ever, so, like, there's just no reason to even question what happened or where any of the money trails went.

*shrugs* that just makes you incapable of mentally processing stimuli that are outside of what your established worldview is willing to fit in.

I'd call you an idiot for that, but my younger brother believes that bullshit, and he's no idiot, just has a similar alief - but then again, I told him the prerequisite for our ever having the conversation is him getting all the way through AE911truth.org so that he can see a thorough takedown of the government's half baked story, there is simply no need to even treat that as factual.

Quite doubtful you've gotten through it, given the utter shit you've posted for 911 material

But crp like that happens when you're not willing to accept reality into your worldview. You omit data that doesnt fit. What follows is merely a denial of reality and your foolhardy attempts to salve your buttocks from the sting of the cold hard world by simply denying anything goes on that doesnt correspond to it.

But its ok, you can still try to put on the "I dont believe everything that's on the news" schtick - it just makes one look like a fool when purporting to be one thing and doing the opposite.

Cant really have conversations with people about 911 where those people havent even understood that the commission report is physically impossible. Debating someone whose assertion has already been proven false is a bit of a drag because it invariably comes down to shuck jive and troll semantics, for there is no room for them to assert themselves on matters of substance.

Just like Tim, tries one tactic that doesnt work then reverts back to asking vague and generalized things that have already been talked about, which was why I was disinclined to respond again on it. Puts up a link saying see these people here talk about bullets and sparks on all kinds of materials, but then even a cursory glance through the link shows no mention of anything like the materials in question - I call him on it - twice - and then his question now changes, and then it all of a sudden becomes why am I not answering his question? ROFL. The fuck is wrong with you two trolls?

Cmon Tim, I'm waiting for the videos of you shooting your arsenal at clean concrete, I'm sure you have the same bullets the cop had in stock, right? Let's just forget about all those folks on the rooftop now, they're not important for our discussion, naturally
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Well, so much for home schooling.
    Here's an idea:
    • Change your diaper
    • Stop crying
    • Answer the question.

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    Just like Tim, tries one tactic that doesnt work then reverts back to asking vague and generalized things that have already been talked about
    There is nothing vague and generalized about any of my posts. I say exactly what needs to be said. You're too dense to absorb it and/or it "doesn't fit in your worldview" so I guess that's why your simple little brain rejects it as vague and generalized.

Your posts have little to no substance. It's just paragraph upon paragraph of extremely pretentious and mindless drivel parroting off what you've read from conspiracy theory websites and youtube videos while pretending like you have some enlightened understanding of the world.

I keep asking you to provide some actual substance and actually prove your theories. But apparently it is much easier for you to mindlessly parrot your pretentious ramblings than it is to actually provide something of substance that might actually convince someone as open minded as myself to agree with you. You pretend I'm not open minded, but I wouldn't be asking you to convince me if I wasn't. My questions are not rhetorical. I am legitimately curious. It is interesting though how, thus far, your go-to defense mechanism is to lump me into the "sheep" group without realizing that it's your own fault people don't agree with you due to the fact that you've simply done a terrible job at presenting your argument.

oooooo, dats gotta hoit

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    oooooo, dats gotta hoit

[video=youtub0[/video]
    its gotta hit before it gets to hurt - but surely, its my fault for not accommodating every wish and ask, its not like I entered this thread getting berated or anything. oh waaaaait, I diiiiid. the way you two act is somewhat like how the IPCC treats climate science, with the opening premise being the statement of its assumption as factual, truthful, and a logical starting point for the conversation.

science is wrong - OH THE IRONY coming from a guy that believes in nonphysical fairy tales!

Jello wrote a song for you, too!

Thread Information