User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    man...no words for both of u guys comments ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Typical frustrated comment . Nothing else smarter ? or do you wanna challenge Cella for BigMouth Award ?
    Bitch please you got served on a silver platter, you should know when to be quiet, before you embarrass yourself any further .

If this is worth a ban knowing it was 2v3 then 90% of the players should be banned on Control.
    It seems that he was only allowed to either camp in his own base and spawn combo's (which makes it almost impossible to grab for average players) or blindly go O resulting in a flawless victory for team "french blondy gets her ass butted out". But well, I wrote it down already, what can you expect of admins that aren't able to shoot the guns. It's like you would give wom_are_idi admin rights and all players being better then him getting banned for some random lame/camp reason. Oh well, nice attitude shown again by Just2blond. Learn to shut up and behave like people of your age (I'm just an innocent teenager ).

Do you admins have a quota that you need to reach every month when it comes to banning people?
    Aren't there cheaters on the server any more? Aren't there any Canadians to ban any more?

@Fader, You Just see Small part of the iceberg, trust me our admin team provide a fucking amount of stuffs to run servers, avoid cheaters, exploiters, nuisance . ..i Read so many complaints here and There but Never Read a Guy thanx for the work done ...easier to slap than give a kids...
    I've had a lot of good times playing combogib. I may not have come here and said it every day but I appreciate the hours of fun that has come from it, and I would hope that people have had fun playing with and against me as well - though I wouldn't know since the only people who speak up are the trash talkers.

free kdawg

Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    Bitch please you got served on a silver platter, you should know when to be quiet, before you embarrass yourself any further .
    Firstly it looks like a Joke but now it turns info free insults . I agree to have verbal joust but This isn t the case . Moderate yourself .
    @Fader, i appreciate the way You talk, very mature, but hey, This Is Just 250, why wasting more time for This ?
    @others, You don't care about This ban at least, You are Just trying to troll around . You are only here to insult people, having shitty talk against mod\admin . Always easy acting like That behind a screen, do You really act and talk like That irl ?
    You Can continue like This if it helps You thinking That You are a big ballz man . Idgaf.
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-26-2015 at 04:22 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    But I agree with and enforce the uK servers' rules because it keeps things fun and keeps players around.
    Can you point me in the right direction where the server rules are stated? I looked on this website and had no luck finding it. I figured I should read it carefully because I thought playing to win the game and using my strategy down a man was the best way to do it and not breaking any rules. I will read the rules and follow it accordingly. Thanks.

--- Updated ---

@Fader, You Just see Small part of the iceberg, trust me our admin team provide a fucking amount of stuffs to run servers, avoid cheaters, exploiters, nuisance . ..i Read so many complaints here and There but Never Read a Guy thanx for the work done ...easier to slap than give a kids...
    Blond, just with anything else...any time you're doing some type of "public service", you don't do it for the appreciation or the thank you's....you do it for yourself and others without the gratitude. When I do my numerous volunteer activities for NICU's around New England, nobody comes up to and says thank you for putting this all together. I know that when I see the family's face filled with smile, that I did a good thing today. When you see UT servers filled and people happily playing, that means UK has done a good job. You shouldn't need people personally thanking you for this. Also, don't ban people for no reason rofl had to throw the digger in there :0

And since it's national dog day in the US - here's a picture of a dog with a nice background. Try to ease up all the seriousness you guys have around here!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	funny-dog-face-hot-girls-beach.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	2537
    Last edited by kdawg232; 08-26-2015 at 07:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kdawg232 View Post
    Can you point me in the right direction where the server rules are stated? I looked on this website and had no luck finding it. I figured I should read it carefully because I thought playing to win the game and using my strategy down a man was the best way to do it and not breaking any rules. I will read the rules and follow it accordingly. Thanks.
    You Can find some statements when You types !rules on server . Then, Read ban\report thread and see why some Guys has been banned . I mainly think That most of us know rules, due to listen here and There and because most of us aren t new players, they must know them but in fact, it is True That they were applying their own ones . First statement for me is Never do what You don t want others do to You .

About your updated part . I Never pretend doing That 'job' waiting for some flowers . A lot enjoy the way i moderate server, enjoy playing with me as i have really enjoyed playing with You and many of You . Just Hope This Will be forget soon and That we Can have same fun as before .
    You know, with a smarter apply i would probably remove the ban faster . Hating, insulting isn t the best attitude imo .
    Btw, your ban Will be soon lifted .
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 08-26-2015 at 07:28 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

It does feel like an accomplishment when I am able to understand all the broken english you are throwing at me. If I did not know better, I wouldve thought I would be speaking to a little kid. Sadly I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    It does feel like an accomplishment when I am able to understand all the broken english you are throwing at me. If I did not know better ( what, who ??), I wouldve thought I would be speaking to a little kid. Sadly I know.
    Who cares? Better ignore You for the future . I understand how angry You are and typing with faults while trying to give a lesson is Just so funny and useless as You are
    Blond's copyrighted

Ok, let me show you in a video your gameplay, just made your last 4 minuts playing and let see if you were ready to cap !!!!!!
    You should notice that of course you were in blue base a lot of times but not for grabbing, just trying to frag us . Around time 3:00 being in blue base and then came back to middle and your base to recover your flag and chase us without trying to grab ....
    Anyway, you are so fucking damn right, i was Jst2Idiot..

All i saw was someone playing defense on control and pushing up to help his teammates, thats how you play 2v2 or 3v3 control. But apparently not on unrealkillers servers because they make up some cool stories and ban you.

I can understand TimTim's post about it being hard to differentiate that playstyle from someone who is generally laming, but thats just another of about 1 million examples why "no dm/laming/chasing" rules are so f-ing terrible.

Thread Information