Kushiii and ALL_DAY

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Kushiii and ALL_DAY

Both banned for 200 matches due to racist slurs and then provoking mods with similar sound words thinking they are clever.

I don't care who you are, if you are even slightly racist you will be banned without warning. If you want to be racist with each other then do it in PM and not publicly on the server.

For the record, Nigga is not deemed a full on racist remark if used it the right context to mean a buddy/friend. Use it with obvious racist based sentences will get you banned also.

Racism is a line you do not cross or even get near to if you want to continue playing on the servers. Do not say it in public view, do not provoke mods to be a smart ass either as that will also get you a vacation.

No mod is corrupt and no mods are drunk on power. If you don't follow the rules then you will be thrown the fuck out. its that simple for us to decide, and all mods follow that guideline regardless of who you are and how much of a regular you are, the rules apply to everyone.

Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

[X][~FLuKE~][X][;109397]No mod is corrupt and no mods are drunk on power.
    hue

Thought Fleece just warned them, but hey to each there own. I was there during that match and they were indeed saying that. I do think a demo should be posted in this particular case considering the amount of bans on that orbital match.

sorri
    :<Rage Quiting since '92>:

Mods are never offensive

Quote Originally Posted by fleecy on ts
    Scourge, is that your voice? You sound gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Mods are never offensive
    Phahahahahahahahahahaha. Fleece acts like an angel on forums but on TS she acts rough like a man (burps and farts included).

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    Mods are never offensive
    Ahaha

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Phahahahahahahahahahaha. Fleece acts like an angel on forums but on TS she acts rough like a man (burps and farts included).
    Lol wat

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Lol wat
    Wink Wink

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Tomahawk View Post
    Thought Fleece just warned them, but hey to each there own. I was there during that match and they were indeed saying that. I do think a demo should be posted in this particular case considering the amount of bans on that orbital match.
    I have the demo, That's how I was able to see the racist based slurs in console after the game ended and then went into the next game playing to remove both of them. With 3 mods there at the time it is strong enough on its own to justify the action taken.

It isn't a shock to see any of the replies that came out of this. But at least I know those who disliked first post think racist remarks on the server is ok. This has nothing to do with insulting players or mods, this is not something that will be tolerated, yet you think you are all cool showing off in front of each other like a group of rebellious immature teens.

No one has ever been banned for insulting before, so how fleece may act is not relevant as whatever she may do, it is never in public view on the server, including racist based remarks.

Keep it off the server and there wont be a problem. Poking at mods will give you a problem, especially if it is done often.

Oh Cella, you seem to be convinced mod is a lot more important than it is. Most of the time I feel like a babysitter with all the immature players, I certainly don't find it fun. I have been mod/admin/owner since 2002 so I am kind of used to taking out the trash and no part of that makes me feel above anyone else. But hey, if you want to stay paranoid that mods have a secret agenda then go right ahead.
    Last edited by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][; 03-13-2016 at 09:49 AM.

Thread Information