User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lame as usual

post the demos then and u can suck my big polish sausage dick because I extremely rarely go to spec and come right back in and its never on purpose in an attempt to stack.... with dogshit players like you its already stacked enough just having me on a team

I didn't expect you to not play on orbital.. but anyone that plays it knows its way to big to 2v1 esp with 2 players picking up ru and mid spawns reppin each other did my best to wait until had help but got none... and at that hour none was coming but I kept playing for a long time... and just so you know u stupid mother fucking cunt I pretty much had nothing in my base so there was no need to flame me in or around my supplier - only mistake I made is I should have just reconnected instead of going spec and coming right back in after feeling laggy but it takes longer and wanted to shoot him in the face, either way expected to go back on same team

and for your information if i feel like there is no chance of winning its my right to quit... if the team gets rammed in the ass when I leave its not my fucking problem... its a public server I don't owe anyone shit

you act like I should be the guy to be the team balancer in place of the failed one on the server

whats the standard bad for spawn killing, taunting and all around fucking someone in the ass sam? can I get a preemptive ban so I can get it out of the way and call open season on this guy in his base and really show him what you should get banned for next time he's on the server

you lost a game of orbital at like 2 in the morning with 3 players in the server that might as well of been a leach game get over it

thanks for wasting my time
    merry christmas everyone except for you busta may you get falsely imprisoned and gang raped for the holidays

keep the posts coming busta I feed on your tears
    Last edited by TDNConvict; 12-19-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TDNConvict View Post
    only mistake I made is I should have just reconnected instead of going spec and coming right back in after feeling laggy but it takes longer and wanted to shoot him in the face, either way expected to go back on same team
    You quit, balanced teams and came back in that is different. I didn't flame so STFU, as a matter of fact I didn't once pick up a special weapon. I came in as usual and played like normal, no stupid shit. You came back in, destroyed your own old base and then talked shit about it. So don't try to say you were just leaving because of feeling laggy. You are right, you certainly can quit anytime and it is a public server its just fucked up as often as you do quit when the shit goes downhill for the team you are on. Again, when its the opposite you are more than happy to stay and talk trash when its over lol. What a joke.

I have no tears its just a damn game, again I am not reporting I just find it funny as hell that someone that is a decent player has to constantly spec and or quit and talk so much shit. There are many players that see this and see how you play and say shit to you and about you. Who cares, I just post for the record on lame play.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	76.2 KB 
ID:	1456

Quote Originally Posted by utbusta View Post
    You quit, balanced teams and came back in that is different. I didn't flame so STFU, as a matter of fact I didn't once pick up a special weapon. I came in as usual and played like normal, no stupid shit. You came back in, destroyed your own old base and then talked shit about it. So don't try to say you were just leaving because of feeling laggy. You are right, you certainly can quit anytime and it is a public server its just fucked up as often as you do quit when the shit goes downhill for the team you are on. Again, when its the opposite you are more than happy to stay and talk trash when its over lol. What a joke.

I have no tears its just a damn game, again I am not reporting I just find it funny as hell that someone that is a decent player has to constantly spec and or quit and talk so much shit. There are many players that see this and see how you play and say shit to you and about you. Who cares, I just post for the record on lame play.
    yes and thank you for service posting you are practically a super hero

but still

Guys...please keep it civilised and an adult discussion please. @TDNConvict Busta wasn't reporting you, he was just venting?

Thread Information