[Yo] - Page 4

User Tag List

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Yo]

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    German Jiu Jitsu? Brown belt from Roger Gracie's Academy here.
    Nice! UK, right?

I never made it out of Germany competition wise and stopped training when I came to the US. I still miss the sport.. maybe I’ll get back into it someday. I was trained by Horst Weiland.. first 10. Dan holder in Jiu-Jitsu in Europe. He’s gone unfortunately. R.I.P.

Are you still in training or competing?

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    So Moskva was a horse all along?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    lolz, telling someone their punctuation is bad when the language isnt their native language. He may not be an expert on english and neither am I. But do you at least speak a second language PERFECTLY to criticize such thing? Also bringing up age, as long as they are not kids, you have no point here, like seriously see who gives a shit about how old you are and how "grown up" you are, you take everything too serious in a fucking game, crying about everything, why do u waste time playing video games then? Oh wait i forgot u r all like "hey i got my own building house right now look at me guys!" I guess age doesnt teach us that much more than just talk trash lol Its a videogame, take your real lifes to where they belong, you have no business of what people do with their lifes and how they live it, its their choice, so stop being the fucking bitch you are ty

Now I wait for the mad reply
    As I wrote earlier.. I'm just playing the ball back to the other side.. to all the people that flamed or insulted me in the past for having my own opinion. That's just the way it goes in life.. if you hand out shit, better get prepared to get the same amount of shit right back at ya.

And yes I can read, write and speak other languages. English isn't my native language. And no I'm not expecting that everybody writes in perfect English, but if somebody tries to hit me with some unrelated insults, I will show you your own short comings. As a form of thank you so to speak.

For example: you just called me a bitch even tho I never attacked you in any way. You just put your own dumbass into the same pool of disrespectful loser in my book. Hence do not expect an respect from me in future, you will be disappointed.

Btw: video game or not. The persons playing a game are still humans. Playing a game or talking in a forum IS real life. It deserves the same amount of respect. And you will not hinder me either voicing my opinion nor mentioning unfair players on the server. Pug or pub, doesn't matter. It's called integrity. Pull it up if you don't know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    Nice! UK, right?

I never made it out of Germany competition wise and stopped training when I came to the US. I still miss the sport.. maybe I’ll get back into it someday. I was trained by Horst Weiland.. first 10. Dan holder in Jiu-Jitsu in Europe. He’s gone unfortunately. R.I.P.

Are you still in training or competing?
    >>>>>>http://www.unrealkillers.com/f28/disappearing-sam-5235/
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Thanks Jst2blond! Didn't see that thread before...

@SAM: did you break the scaphoid bone? That's what I had to deal with... even with titanium rod this fucker took a very long time to heal.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 09-08-2015 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    10 people died and 150 seriously injured

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajka_a...plant_accident

https://www.google.hu/search?q=devec...IVxl4UCh14iAtm

Your posts are full of hate and rage, thats why you got that many insults.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    10 people died and 150 seriously injured

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajka_a...plant_accident

https://www.google.hu/search?q=devec...IVxl4UCh14iAtm

Your posts are full of hate and rage, thats why you got that many insults.
    Wrong. Go all the way back in your post history and you will see that:

1.) I never attacked you in the first line. Even in this thread you got it started again! Here is what you wrote even tho I didn’t talk to you at all: CHIMP > IronMad http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/%5B...502/#post97963

2.) That you attacked and insulted me many times, and in matters that had nothing to do with you. I just wrote today: as long as you will insult me out of the blue, I will continue to do the same to you. Simple as that. I’m just using the same ridiculous measurements and low level language as you do. It seems like that's the only language you can talk anyways. You know if you don’t agree with me in any topic that’s fine. Then talk to me without insults. With other words: It’s up to you how this continues. Same applies to the other handful of shit talker.

Ironmaiden, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You seem like a dork to me, judging by the posts you make. But thats my opinion. You claim to be 6foot5foot9 and know some jujitshit, but nobody cares, I would kick your ass regardless. Thank yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So much drama these days...

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Princess View Post
    Ironmaiden, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. You seem like a dork to me, judging by the posts you make. But thats my opinion. You claim to be 6foot5foot9 and know some jujitshit, but nobody cares, I would kick your ass regardless. Thank yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    So when do you come to Florida? I arrange Kodokan.. if you win the fight I pay for the round trip.

Thread Information