User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by deluxeorgasm View Post
    I said not once that moonshit is not a team player, and now got rage for ban? lol
    It wasn't a rage ban.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    It wasn't a rage ban.
    what it was then?

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
    what it was then?
    One simple thing moonlight. When you see someone superior with the authority to regulate, we have to understand that we have to follow rules. Yes, Sam it's the owner, but Blaze is also an Admin. Remember he didn't just became admin, because he was some mean guy.

He speaks like that because he has to show zero tolerance to people that can't understand the simple rules.

One thing we have to do as players. If we brake the rules. Take the ban, Learn the mistake, and come back again with a different attitude

Moonlight, don't take this personal, just take the ban, and enjoy your time while you don't play UT. Take it as a few day vacation.
    Last edited by LeBron; 02-12-2014 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeBron View Post
    One simple thing moonlight. When you see someone superior with the authority to regulate, we have to understand that we have to follow rules. Yes, Sam it's the owner, but Blaze is also an Admin. Remember he didn't just became admin, because he was some mean guy.

He speaks like that because he has to show zero tolerance to people that can't understand the simple rules.

One thing we have to do as players. If we brake the rules. Take the ban, Learn the mistake, and come back again with a different attitude

Moonlight, don't take this personal, just take the ban, and enjoy your time while you don't play UT. Take it as a few day vacation.
    i know.. but there was nothing to ban... at least he can give 1 warning before he ban?
    maybe he should lean back more and relax with his adminstration.. UT-99 isnt so populair anymore.. a lot good skilled/ oldschool players left.. only some noobies left and a few oldschool/skilled players.. in a short, UT-99 is almost dead, CB is dead also..

but its not right.. first he gonna insult me, then hes mad and ban me... what is that ? looool
    but as i said before, i dont come here for a war with u guys

Moon light, LeBron is right, and you might be right, but remember, there is that one person that sometimes, doesn't get the warning. But hey, just like you said. This is an UT Game. When people insult me or act e-hard. I just lol!

Remember, This is a fictional game that we all play, and we have to sit back and realize. If it wasn't for "US" the community, we wouldn't have such a popular server like the UK's servers.

We still play there because the ADMINS do a great job in regulating players, which makes them come back to play a fair game. Just take you ban, and enjoy the outside in the mean while. Shit. Trust, when you return, you'll be owning more

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    It wasn't a rage ban.
    fleece i didn't meant the rage ban, i meant that he is complaining for being non-team player

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    wasnt actually a rage ban youre so stupid it makes me want to cry FOR YOU

you were on my team on coret where you "owned with grenade launcher" -_- you really think I banned you for that?

your ban was for going spec to fuck the teams up on thorns, your excuse of I wasnt aware it was a rule is bs, if you typed !rules it is actually there in black and white so that just leads me to the fact that you cant read or is it the fact that being such an awesome admin yourself on "urs" servers you decided to disregard the rules placed on the siege server? do me a favour and go play on your own server where you are "such an awesome admin on"

you got "insulted" on coret because of the fact that your own attitude towards players stinks - this coming from mr awesome admin of the universe himself

and just for the record Im one of the co founders of this clan, SAM doesnt own the servers he RUNS them and maintains the upkeep of them, so all I can say to you is less of this

and more of this cause looking at the reaction from players on the server to you moonlight you're hated
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 02-15-2014 at 12:00 PM.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    OWNED

@moonlight
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I'd also like to add that embracing the CHILD WITHIN ME IS ACTUALLY VERY HEALTHY IDGAF

bravo bravo

Thread Information