Player 12 on server right now woot is a bot - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    The server themselves run specialized software for this, we query the servers and get the info lol.
    I'm more than well aware of that fact. lmfao. I've known it for 15 or 16 years now.. lol

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Or, as this thread turns to : move it to spam section .
    What was the deal with you giving me a warning and saying you were going to ban me for calling you out for being in admin? I knew before you ever posted an admin message.. I wonder how.. lol. So then I point out that you are in fact in admin, and you give me a warning, then tell timtim you were going to ban me for pointing it out. Even though I was playing the game just as I should, running more flags than anyone else in that match. But you felt the need to sit in admin, and post big white messages to the whole server, which blocks important game info and can cause someone to miss capping a flag. Seriously you just don't seem cut out to be a mod or an admin. lol If people keep replying, I keep replying back. That is what a forum is for... I seriously hope it is mostly language barrier, but I have my doubts. lol

@AS~Chinpo Logging into admin is not required to show those messages. And said messages aren't going to lag the server. They're no different from chat messages, just different placement. There's also nothing wrong with displaying those types of messages on occasion. If you're experiencing lag, it's probably due to something on your end. Never have I ever noticed lag while someone's in admin or displays a white message.

Quote Originally Posted by AS~Chinpo View Post
    I'm more than well aware of that fact. lmfao. I've known it for 15 or 16 years now.. lol

--- Updated ---

What was the deal with you giving me a warning and saying you were going to ban me for calling you out for being in admin? I knew before you ever posted an admin message.. I wonder how.. lol. So then I point out that you are in fact in admin, and you give me a warning, then tell timtim you were going to ban me for pointing it out. Even though I was playing the game just as I should, running more flags than anyone else in that match. But you felt the need to sit in admin, and post big white messages to the whole server, which blocks important game info and can cause someone to miss capping a flag. Seriously you just don't seem cut out to be a mod or an admin. lol If people keep replying, I keep replying back. That is what a forum is for... I seriously hope it is mostly language barrier, but I have my doubts. lol
    Lol : what else ??

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @AS~Chinpo Logging into admin is not required to show those messages. And said messages aren't going to lag the server. They're no different from chat messages, just different placement. There's also nothing wrong with displaying those types of messages on occasion. If you're experiencing lag, it's probably due to something on your end. Never have I ever noticed lag while someone's in admin or displays a white message.
    Timtim, i have explained him dozen of times, i think that he is a bigger troll than ACF or Deepuke . "lol " every sentences, worst than a language barrier, we have scant knowledge . In french we say :"c'est comme pisser dans un violon, ça sert à rien " same as :"spit in the wind ; piss in the wind ; herd cats" in english .
    Lol
    Jst2Lol~

Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-25-2015 at 05:06 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    Dude then how did I know every time he was in admin? I have a sub 40 ping 90% of the time. One of the best on the server. I'd say I'm probably one of the best ones to evaluate lag. High ping people have no idea what someone in admin is doing. It is super noticeable when someone goes in or out of game. Whole server shudders for a second. And I'm on a 17" laptop screen, I have my resolution set to a smaller size so it is easier to see. The message appears to me as a 1/2" big white mess of letters right above my crosshairs. There was absolutely no reason for him to be typing that way mid game without a darn good reason. You were drunk and he was asking you to read a PM.. I'm sure it could have waited till the match was over to tell you. I owned a hosting company, and ran another. Split infinity hosting, which has since changed it's name. I am a webadmin and an IT guy for a living. I know where the lag comes from. My 50 / 20 connection doesn't have lag, and if I do it isn't just when people enter or leave the server while someone is in admin. lol

--- Updated ---

Lol : what else ??

Timtim, i have explained him dozen of times, i think that he is a bigger troll than ACF or Deepuke . "lol " every sentences, worst than a language barrier, we have scant knowledge . In french we say :"c'est comme pisser dans un violon, ça sert à rien " same as :"spit in the wind ; piss in the wind ; herd cats" in english .
    Lol
    Jst2Lol~

You are just ill informed. 2 matches ago you are sitting in spec flooding the text where some of us read what is going on in the game while we are playing. It is for team messages, and for showing game events. It isn't for you to be chatty cathy and trying to start shit, which is exactly what you do when you are in there. You act like a snide 13 year old kid with a new toy. Why is it none of the other admins EVER seem to act in that manner? Grow up dude. I've forgotten more about UT then you know.

When I'm in there just leave me the fuck alone and play the game. You come in all chatty then MUTE ME from telling you to stop. was a 2 on 2 game and you were being a twat. Seriously just don't even say hello to me.
    Last edited by AS~Chinpo; 03-25-2015 at 07:49 PM.

And funny how you are always calling ME a troll, when you are the one CONSTANTLY trolling, not only the server, but the forums trying to instigate. Seriously dude, just grow up and play the game, stop pissing around when people are playing, don't chat people up from spec, and only be in admin when absolutely necessary.

And funny how you are always calling ME a troll, when you are the one CONSTANTLY trolling, not only the server, but the forums trying to instigate. Seriously dude, just grow up and play the game, stop pissing around when people are playing, don't chat people up from spec, and only be in admin when absolutely necessary.
    As i told you, nuisance is bannable , in forum as in server . I have warn you . I don t care about "your potential disease", i don t care about "your potential clan", i don t care about "your potential server" . All you say is lies, never see any of your clanmate ( and it was one of the biggest community never seen before ? isn t it ?), your UT knowledge is around 0, you are obviously top 4 player but if you start from the end of the list . You just like, love and i bet you were jerking off trying to show the opposite of what we are talking about, you always right others always wrong . I and we can t trust a single word of your explanations . you are a fucking retarded liar , yes i have say "fucking retarded"
    I AM NOT LOG AS ADMIN BECAUSE I AM A MODERATOR SO? NO NEED AND ALSO CANT LOG AS ADMIN FFS !!!!!! and even if i could, logged admin never create lag on server . You have a warping connection, that s all, and i have already told you on server that warping is worst that lagging : your case . So, you broke my ballz that i don t have . Next time i met you on server or if you continue trolling and lying here and there i remove you from server : NUISANCE IS BANNABLE . I stop feeding the troll, if you read another message from me, you can read it on your BAN message . ROGER that ?
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 03-26-2015 at 06:21 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Dude then how did I know every time he was in admin? I have a sub 40 ping 90% of the time. One of the best on the server. I'd say I'm probably one of the best ones to evaluate lag.
    Get out of here. Now. Thanks. Good Day. Blessings. Sayonara. Adiós. Auf Widersen. Suck a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    Get out of here. Now. Thanks. Good Day. Blessings. Sayonara. Adiós. Auf Widersen. Suck a dick.
    Don't steal my taunt, I'll ban you!

As i told you, nuisance is bannable , in forum as in server . I have warn you . I don t care about "your potential disease", i don t care about "your potential clan", i don t care about "your potential server" . All you say is lies, never see any of your clanmate ( and it was one of the biggest community never seen before ? isn t it ?), your UT knowledge is around 0, you are obviously top 4 player but if you start from the end of the list . You just like, love and i bet you were jerking off trying to show the opposite of what we are talking about, you always right others always wrong . I and we can t trust a single word of your explanations . you are a fucking retarded liar , yes i have say "fucking retarded"
    I AM NOT LOG AS ADMIN BECAUSE I AM A MODERATOR SO? NO NEED AND ALSO CANT LOG AS ADMIN FFS !!!!!! and even if i could, logged admin never create lag on server . You have a warping connection, that s all, and i have already told you on server that warping is worst that lagging : your case . So, you broke my ballz that i don t have . Next time i met you on server or if you continue trolling and lying here and there i remove you from server : NUISANCE IS BANNABLE . I stop feeding the troll, if you read another message from me, you can read it on your BAN message . ROGER that ?
    If Nuisance is bannable, I assume you'll be banning yourself? Because you were being a NUISANCE in the server disrupting play for your own selfish reasons. See ya. Stop acting like a 13 year old admin, and you won't hear another word from me. Capiche?

--- Updated ---

And warping primarily comes from packet loss. I have 0% pl, I have a super low ping. The only time I warp at all is very occasionally if something is going on with my connection. Which is rare. Again you can act like you know everything, but you know very little, which is obvious by your own replies.

Hory shet @AS~Chinpo, drop it.

Thread Information