User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    lol @TimTim good luck with that. @nOs*Wildcard works on what he pleases, when he pleases...so basically there's never a release. However when there is a release after like 5 years, his work is totally immense and worth it.

To round up, he will have a map ready for GU's 5th competition

Last edited by SAM; 01-06-2014 at 07:41 PM.

Ha! Good one @SAM. Right now I'm working on a rewrite of the MapData mod I codded long ago which is used to store monsters our in game map editors have added to maps. It's capacity originally was 1000 monsters could be saved in a map but now it's 2000. However the reason for the rewrite is because somehow having over 1000 monsters in a map at once is detrimental to server performance SOMEHOW. This rewrite is critical not just for this map but for all the maps on our server and the future of SiegeXtreme Monster Madness in general. This map is absolutely huge and there are going to likely be THOUSANDS of monsters in this map just not all at once This maps size is absolutely ridiculous the capacity will be around just that. Im making this mod to support this map so I can truly make it an invasion from all sides a standoff in the canyons. There will be a mix of reward and punishment for exploring and this map will have you doing a lot of that because I'm going to try to make the games dynamic in the sense that everything is not located in the same place each game including hoards and ru special weapons and enemy core location. The layout of this map might allow me to make it capable of CTF and Siege however YOU WILL NOT LIKE IT. The map will be absolutely huge and so many places to hide. I will make it capable for the other game types but the design will be concentrated on SiegeXtreme Monster Madness.

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    @nOs*Wildcard Beautiful map dude! Any chance you can submit some maps to GU's mapping competition? I would love to see your talent in our map pool!!!!
    I checked the thread and sorry but this map will not meet those guidelines.

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

that satellite is simply perfect WC, congratulations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thanks! It was a lot of hard work. It was such a pain in the neck I had to design it in its own separate map then import it in. I might make it a mover that periodically points all the dishes to a different location in the sky

Oh BTW SPAM VICTORY!

This is I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E. Well done sir.

Id love to play this on the public server whenever you release the map, looks very outstanding and your concept sounds great for siege. Well done on everything you've done

Thread Information