Cella - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cella

Quote Originally Posted by ][X][~FLuKE~][X][_{HoF} View Post
    worst thing you can do is rage at the admin, explaining to them what your intentions were is the only way to start the conversation with the mod who banned you, if done correctly you will find in most cases your ban will be lifted, talk smack to them and it wont matter what you say after.
    Too much intelligence in this statement. The balloon just popped. I still have a backup supply of water balloons at ready if you need them, Cella.

UT admins = gods. Perhaps we should start nicknaming admins according to Greek gods or something, although I am not especially knowledgeable on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post
    UT admins = gods. Perhaps we should start nicknaming admins according to Greek gods or something, although I am not especially knowledgeable on the subject.
    Funny guy. Call me HADES from now one.

which one should be Zeus, Sam or Blaze?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    which one should be Zeus, Sam or Blaze?
    @SAM

Meh funny how you guys are missing the main point of my post. I dont really care about the ban, I haven't been complaining about it either, its not like I care.

I can actually recall a 4way match on bathrooms some days ago in which their were ~14 people in game.

I was in the red team with novak and camilo, and the others team did find it a stack, but camilo as obviously didnt feel like doing anything about it.

And now when I join a team which in camilo's opinion is stronger then the others just cause they had the lead in a 4way map I get a ban. (even when the team I joined was losing heavily still)

lastly im not even gonna take flukes post serious since this guy is so intelligent. /troll

Quote Originally Posted by Cella View Post
    lastly im not even gonna take flukes post serious since this guy is so intelligent. /troll
    and u keep offending mods LOLOL
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Some personal advice to you cells just leave and if the teams are that bad the game will end. Just chalk it up as loss and move onto next map. Of course you will have idiots saying you rq. But at least you won't get banned

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Perhaps Camilo should step it up too and instantly ban me from the server instead of waiting some hours and then randomly ban me when im playing.
    he only banned you after seeing you on the server again because its a guaranteed "safe" ban

would you rather he have banned you there and then and then when you werent on the server, he comes on later sees you playing and thinks "oh he ban evaded, time to up the ban to more matches"

its easier like fluke said banning someone when you see them again, its been done countless times, dont think youre a special case of treatment

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    its easier like fluke said banning someone when you see them again, its been done countless times, dont think youre a special case of treatment
    Yup totally read my mind there, genius.

@convict I like the challenge to play against stronger teams, but I guess ur right.

Anything I do lately results in a ban anyway so siiiiii

Anything I do lately results in a ban anyway
    That is 99% down to your attitude change, you never got banned before your new computer that seemed to come with an attitude adjuster, don't you see the connection?

oddly the only time you don't have an attitude is when you are pugging, In pugs you seem like a very skilled yet humble player.

I am not trying to put you down in any way Cella, I am just sharing my own opinion on how I see your change in attitude and the reason for you getting more mod attention than normal.

The apt Greek god name for me would be poseidon considering a fluke is a type of flat fish.

Thread Information