Banned for supposed toggling - Page 5

User Tag List

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    I believe you about your wheel because It happened to me, I didn't know about the microgear button under the mouse too, This can happen to any people. I had no knowledge of this and when I moved my mouse faster this changed my weapon because the wheel feels ultra mega sensitivity lol.

if you are totaly clear, you will not have fear showing evidence with other wherewithal like streamings, video records etc.

here other evidence about this "microgear" button"
    https://forums.dust514.com/default.a...posts&m=768215

well, I think needed more evidence than meth gives to be 100% sure.

Is just my opinion because is sad too see as decreases the ut99 community.
    nOs*Obsession´

I used to have an old g9x and when I set sniper as mousewheel up and shock as mousewheel down then turn on hyper scroll (The button at the back of the mouse enables and disables it) it looks as if I'm toggling cause my weps are switching so fast. Also, the logitech g500 has hyper scroll too. This is probably why bouncing is illegal because people with either a g9x or g500 can easily hold their walk bind and spin their scroll wheel with hyper scroll on and keep bouncing without having to time it.

*Sorry just gave out the bouncing secrets now I want to see you all bounce for me lol

I've had the same exact scroll wheel (set to free spin) before for years, bound to jump on mouse up & down, and it never caused me to jump randomly, ever. Also, free spin wasn't on by default when I bought the mouse, either.

As far as reviewing those 2 other demos that are from a day later; reviewing demos is a very, VERY, long and excruciating process. Only reason I even posted the last clip is because it happened literally 3 seconds into the demo and I saw it happen live. Tell anyone who has reviewed demos for anti-cheat, and had to look for the latest type of cheats, it's fucking painful. The clip in question by the way, was demoed at 140FPS, so will be more accurate watching at that FPS (computer has to be fast, or will be much slower than what you input) in VirtualDub. Video -> Frame Rate -> click "Change frame rate to (fps): 140".

Well when I bought my tower from ebay it came with a g510 Logitech keyboard, a g9x laser mouse, a rift game and the tower itself. Everything worked fine but the mouse, so for awhile I didn't even use that until maybe the start of 2013? I was using a Microsoft optical comfort 3000 mouse until my cat chewed through the cord. I also had a razer imperator that was pretty awful and seemed to have delay issues from the razer site, I also think at one point I may have had a razer copperhead but it had even worse problems than the imperator. None of those mice had the click in option underneath like the g9x apparently does and it's why I thought it was broken, I never had an option like that. I also bought the mouse from ebay, I just thought it was a nice add in with the tower, figured it was broken since it was already used. Also the clip seems to run a lot quicker in 140 fps, maybe just a smidge faster than what it plays like in 100. I did make that shot, it was just a shot that I either shot the guy and killed him or he fell down and would have shot me from underneath. I was pushing to get the flag that game so there would have been quite a few shots that I missed trying to get players like that too. That was one of the only ones I got that game. There might have been another similar instance but I don't really recall. You can remember those easier since it was a pretty good shot but pretty much luck overall haha. I also play at 140fps on my monitor.

Also my mouse always did this in free scrolling. I couldn't play combo for a time because it would constantly switch my instagib gun for the grappling hook. I remember trying to go into my mousewheel setting to undo weapon switch but that didn't help any. Wasn't sure if it was because of the ini or what but then whatever update happened to the combogib on it's last update, I didn't have to worry about getting the grappling hook on accident. I also just unclicked the button on the free scroll to see if it would scroll down the page, it does if you rub the mouse up and down on the mouse pad. I scrolled down once and rubbed the mouse and it kept scrolling me up. It wasn't just a random one time thing with this mouse... I also understand about the demos I provided. Liandri docks I had 199 kills no combo balls, and fragwhores 282 kills no combo balls.. I also had close to an unstoppable holy kill in Fragwhore. I was just giving those demos to see if you could reproduce a similar shot in the fmv sequence. I don't know how to fraps it myself, but since I was banned I haven't tried to join any of the uk servers besides combogib and that was just to bring in those two demos. I'm just trying to clear this up, I really don't want to play on one of your servers while being banned on one of your servers for supposedly botting. Trying to get this cleared up so I can move forward.
    Last edited by InfraRed; 04-21-2014 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle View Post
    I used to have an old g9x and when I set sniper as mousewheel up and shock as mousewheel down then turn on hyper scroll (The button at the back of the mouse enables and disables it) it looks as if I'm toggling cause my weps are switching so fast. Also, the logitech g500 has hyper scroll too. This is probably why bouncing is illegal because people with either a g9x or g500 can easily hold their walk bind and spin their scroll wheel with hyper scroll on and keep bouncing without having to time it.

*Sorry just gave out the bouncing secrets now I want to see you all bounce for me lol
    Will you stfu Deepack? I had this mouse also, It's extremely obvious there is a big button at the bottom of the mouse that controls the hyper scroll (loose) or the normal scroll. You'd have to be a total retard if you didn't see the button at the bottom. Thats why this excuse is stupid. The guy is clearly doing some suspicious shit as tim states, he toggles mouse wheel up to turn on the trigger, and it snaps the shot for him, then quickly toggles the trigger off by scrolling mouse wheel down. It makes perfect sense. Also this method is exremely fast, so thats why nobody really notice until now. Good eye tim tim.

I'll post a video to shows it does it. Thanks for your one post, calling someone a retard and your powerful message you sent to the masses. Also, you must be a retard if you think the button is at the bottom of the mouse, now if you meant underneath the mouse that would be correct. It is located underneath the mouse in the middle to top mid area. Nice try on your rant . Of course you forgot the placement because you forget a lot. Thank you come again
    Last edited by InfraRed; 04-21-2014 at 11:39 AM.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuggle View Post

this post just tells me that you have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CLUE what toggling is, you're out of your depth here please just shut the fuck up. everyone already knows how retarded you are, you're just about in the same frame as this guy

also like to add yes im aware of this freescrolling you talk about on the g9x but it doesnt freescroll all by itself it requires you to actually move it up or down to start the superfast scrolling feature, what are you going to say next? that a mysterious entity was moving it for you?
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 04-21-2014 at 11:06 AM.

Nope. I'm saying when I shot I could have grazed the mousewheel either up or down and it scrolled the other way to reset it. I'll show what it does when the video uploads, the quality isn't great but it's about as good as my s3 can do. You should be able to tell there's a chance I didn't press my mouse wheel on purpose. That's all I can really do. I don't expect to win you over or anyone else. Just telling you what happened and you can come up with your own theories or what not. I'm not worried about that part. I'm just telling you what happened and what you guys decide to do is up to you. Also why it happens super fast would shown in my video. Also, why I wouldn't believe it only happens when I fire either.. unless it wasn't acting up at all that day other than when I fire and that is not even how this mouse reacts.

It's not done uploading, this will be the link that youtube provided
    Last edited by InfraRed; 04-21-2014 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    this post just tells me that you have ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING CLUE what toggling is, you're out of your depth here please just shut the fuck up. everyone already knows how retarded you are, you're just about in the same frame as this guy

also like to add yes im aware of this freescrolling you talk about on the g9x but it doesnt freescroll all by itself it requires you to actually move it up or down to start the superfast scrolling feature, what are you going to say next? that a mysterious entity was moving it for you?
    smh
    Last edited by Snuggle; 04-21-2014 at 01:03 PM.

@Murder
    You do know Slipknot (Nullset) has been suspicious over the years, with using a private cheat.
    Jaho and even Renegade has been caught cheating during the last FDL by me, Logibox and Lonius|rAp (Head Admins at the time), so your claim that he never cheated is false.
    When ACE came up they "mysteriously" sucked balls and left the game, even Cyber sucked ass (which made me think his private cheat didn work anymore), just saying..
    And your debacle from the E-Forums.. i remember that SS, where you and Slipknot were having fun in saying y'all used a bot, which was good enough evidence to lock you up alongside with Swifkilla who was also caught at that time for botting the Houston 1-3. But this is all demo drama, and hardly relevant to this topic so ill leave it as it is.

@InfraRed Do you have still have contact with McCooL, Mandrake, AK, Gang, Beren etc?? I left UT in 2009 and returned in 2013, and noticed Turbo and also MLIG were gone and the GlobalUnreal thing was the next best thing...
    I really miss the Turbo community, which had far less drama than most communitys today, Also much fun i had with RoC^, vF, LessThanThree (<3), TheRing, NINJA and all the other clans that participated in TWL.
    If i could do it, i would've resurrected TIG.
    I also saw that Andromeda didn't renew his purchase for the 44oz server, which is down atm, so turbo is completely out of the game. (The server was hardly ever populated anymore).

Well good luck with your current debacle man!
    Last edited by Complete; 04-21-2014 at 02:00 PM.
    RoC^Nycro (TiG) - LaG|Complete - NLA*Dipset` (NW/IG)
    http://www.prounreal.org
    ut-stats: http://www.unrealkillers.com/usstats/?p=pinfo&pid=28661

Thread Information