User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lack of Supervision

This Server is the only hope of keeping BT alive atm. Its a shame its polluted with lame players. Today entered the server to be respwan killed over and over. Im not sure if it was a hack or a map error, But apparently some one was controlling it. Is there any way we could get some trusties or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    This Server is the only hope of keeping BT alive atm. Its a shame its polluted with lame players. Today entered the server to be respwan killed over and over. Im not sure if it was a hack or a map error, But apparently some one was controlling it. Is there any way we could get some trusties or something.
    I think |uk| is getting really busy to deal with the new siege and now this asshole had to appear to ruin the BT server? I thought |uk| were collaborating and already dealt with him as I heard from someone. I don't know the full story, but basically its a guy that uses exploits to telefrag everyone.

Was it on this map?

http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/bt-trolls-5133/

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    I think |uk| is getting really busy to deal with the new siege and now this asshole had to appear to ruin the BT server? I thought |uk| were collaborating and already dealt with him as I heard from someone. I don't know the full story, but basically its a guy that uses exploits to telefrag everyone.
    It may not be the person? It could be just 1 map?

Anyway, next time if anyone need to report something, PLEASE REPORT ACCURATELY! That means, screen shots, demos, details, naming who, and what's going wrong... We don't need no "all talk and nothing to show?"... :/ because it wouldn't go anywhere and nothing would be done about it.
    Just saying.

But on the other hands, yea I do agree there isn't much moderation and I feel like going away because I can't do nothing about it other than reporting.......................... I wish to implement some kind of # of matches of ban for cheating rec (but admin have to do that, and delete the rec) but each time they do it, the ban increases... instead of perma ban. I do feel like saying I would like to be a moderator for the bt server but nothing would be done about it...
    Last edited by Chamberly; 08-14-2014 at 07:00 PM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

I saw some player using a multi-colored skin earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    Does it change like... animation? Kinda like stars? If so... could be skin hax :P

Quote Originally Posted by RTG` View Post
    Can't be same guy, Hyper-X was exploiting NewNet, and BT is entirely reg insta (Well there are modified versions of a bt-insta, but in general, is insta)

Quote Originally Posted by ZodiaK View Post
    This is probably a hack or a skin bug, it has happened to me a few times that skins didnt load well or soemone was using a skin that is not included in the server packages and it's kinda messed up

There are plenty of BT servers actually, I don't understand what's all the fuzz about SAMHOUSE rly *prepares for hating(?)*
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ~~D4RR3N~~ View Post
    This is probably a hack or a skin bug, it has happened to me a few times that skins didnt load well or soemone was using a skin that is not included in the server packages and it's kinda messed up
    If you see white/green skins... it's because someone trying to wear a different skin on a model and it doesn't show up, so the server throw in a ugly looking skin. Unlike using different models (ant?) they will be revert to default skin.

It was green, white, red, blue. If I see again, I'll get a ss of it.

edited:... i messed up haha. need a delete button! or delete this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    If you see white/green skins... it's because someone trying to wear a different skin on a model and it doesn't show up, so the server throw in a ugly looking skin. Unlike using different models (ant?) they will be revert to default skin.
    Yeah I meant the white/green stuf
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information