What happened to the Mexican Players? - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Who is that?
    Some loud mouth classless idiot who lacks commons sense....

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Plop is a cheater thats probably why you havnt seen him.
    I'm curious where is my log? I stopped playing IG bcz I am banned for other meaningless reasons.

on topic:
    Many mexicans are clean, unfortunately they think that about us, and so much is because of the fact that we can not link a good conversation for language problems, They don't get to know us well. It is one of the reasons that never enter play pugs and be more lonely. I think it is no longer trusted people in this game.
    nOs*Obsession´

You out triggered a guy using a trigger bot in a 1v1 thats what sold me on you then against a legit player you played medicore. I won't reply to this thread anymore.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I'm curious where is my log? I stopped playing IG bcz I am banned for other meaningless reasons.

on topic:
    Many mexicans are clean, unfortunately they think that about us, and so much is because of the fact that we can not link a good conversation for language problems, They don't get to know us well. It is one of the reasons that never enter play pugs and be more lonely. I think it is no longer trusted people in this game.
    They caught you

I can not believe that a person like you, who look you as respect player think that way, many years playing on their servers and only for a silly person who always cheated do that on purpose, so that people like you think that about me ....sad
    thx for ur opinion.
    nOs*Obsession´

The trigger bot guy obs beaten was "45" I'm guessing in the mo guns server, if it's another guy then this whole post is irrelevant. In fact, the same scenario happened to me also and I know obs can confirm this since he was admin of that server "mo guns"and was specing that match with me vs 45. I played that 45 guy 1v1 in ig slime arena while he was toggling his bot on and off and I still managed to beat him some how, hard to explain but I can see why obs managed to beat him also since his aim is probably just as good as mine. In fact, obs and I played so many 1v1s in his server we beaten each other almost equally. But just because he beat a guy who was triggering doesn't prove he cheats, the guy triggering kept toggling it on and off, idk what he was doing but the majority of time he would toggle for a few secs then turn it off for a few min every time he turned it off that's how I managed and obs managed to beat him. From what I seen from playing obs millions of times he's really good probably the best mexican ig player I know in this game.

I even have that same SS posted below (2= 45 aka the trigger guy and gunzerker=obs in spec mode) this might not clear other people's perspective but I hope you can take time and look at it from a different view.
    Last edited by Sorrow'; 11-12-2015 at 03:48 PM.

Blond's copyrighted

Thats how i feel whenever i get a phonecall

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    hey Blondie didn't know your into clowns now...if so then you and acf will get along just fine you two might even find true love. I can see it now jst2blond and acf married and having a wonderful family together this brings tears of joy and happiness to my face. TY blondie for making me happy and making me smile through this stressful day, I hope you make others smile also and share the happiness throughout this sorrow world friend.

Sorrow!!! Nice eye. I thought it had to be you. UK? No way! LOL. Get out of there!

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information