KING OF THE RING #2 HIGHLIGHT REEL - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    It honestly doesnt take that long to get good. I quit Ut99 back in the early 2000's I didn't have any internet for a awhile, I started back in late 2007 just playing on public servers till late 2009 or early 2010 I cant remember... then someone wanted me to join #MLIG and try to pug I don't remember who told me about it. @monkey
    it Was IJ`` Beating you on 1v1 and telling you to pug instead of playing pubs since I noticed all your potential !!

Yes, can I take the credit ? =) thx

Just like Shots said, all what u need its a good pay cheat, ok ?

Kidding, but you need a lot of trainning and u need to be open minded to change ur settings and adapt to the best settings available for YOu so you can improve.Also,just follow and ask the best like shots (this apply in everything). (except that he will tell you to play on low details texture instead of high, wich I disagree :P )
    Last edited by Rope-a-dope; 11-20-2012 at 09:35 PM.

"Just like Shots said, all what u need its a good pay cheat, ok ?"

Lol.

I have changed some of my settings and plus my mouse is pretty awesome.

Today someone specced me and said he was sure I was cheating. As I was typing "Take a video of it" he left. Again, earlier someone else said "hmm..." after I killed him a few times mid-air on the map "the eye fix" then went to spec mode and didn't say any anything. I continued playing normally and he still said nothing. This makes me worried that someone is speccing and not drawing any conclusions. Why not just play?

Although I don't and haven't ever cheated, I sometimes worry that I will still be banned because my muscles have built in reactions that move so fast it can be considered to mimic a bot, so I take down my playing a notch or two. Does anyone else do this? You are so worried that people keep calling you a bot you will be banned so you play worse than usual to make people happy. Maybe I shouldn't do that.

@monkey have you tried other players inis?

You could troll them and say, "you are cheating" or, "how did you find out". Don't worry about being called a bot on combo, players like pixie,I-LOST always call everyone hacks or bots. it depends on the players playing.

When I play I want to RAPE everybody no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Rope-a-dope View Post
    When I play I want to RAPE everybody no matter what.
    with cheats or without cheats?

Why do you care what people think monkey? It's a public server if your a good player your good It's the same way in Pickup games I've been accused of cheating but hey no evidence no proof no nothing just people get mad when someone is better than them and it's easier for thme to accuse a player of cheating then facing the fact that they are just better than you. Of course there will be people who cheat and sooner or later they will be caught. You don't need to hide it or throttle back just because people think you are a cheater just public noobs. @monkey

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    Why do you care what people think monkey? It's a public server if your a good player your good It's the same way in Pickup games I've been accused of cheating but hey no evidence no proof no nothing just people get mad when someone is better than them and it's easier for thme to accuse a player of cheating then facing the fact that they are just better than you. Of course there will be people who cheat and sooner or later they will be caught. You don't need to hide it or throttle back just because people think you are a cheater just public noobs. @monkey
    Thanks Unrealshots. I will try to not hold back. You are right, why should I care what noobs think? I know my limit is not as good as many other people, so if they have to ban me they will have to ban the hundreds of people who are better than me.

anyone got the song by PACO it was funny

It wasn't me by Shaggy

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    It wasn't me by Shaggy
    i meant the video clip they mad with they funny lyrics
    i know the original song already

Thread Information