MAD - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MAD

If allowed to reach the enemy base with a nuke, I can easily set the tempo of the game by nuking past the door and getting 2500+ RU for it (not a single powerup was built).
    I just do it like 10 more times during the course of the game and farm 10k RU, reaching the point where I get to keep 4 nukes ready at all times by simply NOT bothering to go to the core.

Then suddenly, I take out your front door in overtime with a double amp nuke leaving your entire team pants down for a 5 minute window, where I and at least three more teammates will have 2+ nukes ready to go in.
    So yeah, DO make SC's that don't prevent me from getting that extra 1500 RU leeched from the inside of your base.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    If allowed to reach the enemy base with a nuke, I can easily set the tempo of the game by nuking past the door and getting 2500+ RU for it (not a single powerup was built).
    I just do it like 10 more times during the course of the game and farm 10k RU, reaching the point where I get to keep 4 nukes ready at all times by simply NOT bothering to go to the core.

Then suddenly, I take out your front door in overtime with a double amp nuke leaving your entire team pants down for a 5 minute window, where I and at least three more teammates will have 2+ nukes ready to go in.
    So yeah, DO make SC's that don't prevent me from getting that extra 1500 RU leeched from the inside of your base.
    OK.

On a regular basis one SC (and all kinds of shit like platforms, additional cons and up to 5 mini shields around FF) are build right in the door where the other team can nuke and leech it extremely easily without even having to get past PG, sup and team. So if you seriously think that my SC way back in our base is such a leech problem I'm sure you and all admins have no problem if I remove every SC, platform etc being build in plain view in door like MAD did without getting kicked or banned, right?! Lets see how that goes!

Btw: I'm still waiting for evidence that I removed a SC.

There is another current thread about MADs behavior and BONZ post absolutely nailed it. Playing with or against MAD ruins the game on either side almost every time he's around. Good to know that this problem is completely ignored.
    Last edited by IronMaiden; 11-10-2014 at 10:41 AM.

You guys are taking pub waaaay too seriously
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Lmao higor, that's funny.

Btw iron... some build that aren't placed correctly will make drama. Try to join the pug and play there a few time... and u will understand why and learn more build tactic than yourself.

Let's do this! More siege pug games! At #siege right? Or was the channel moved again?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post

It isn't that easy to get through the door, then all the way to an SC near to core and nuke. At least for me and a lot of other players it would feel like a lot of risk compared to just nuking door because the chances of being caught by a mine or shock spam are high. And the benefit of having an SP that enemies have to run towards needs to be considered because these are the worst type to be up against.

I dont get why a ban has not been dished out already, I will post evidence later although the fact of this removal hasn't been disputed. I've seen players remove builds in worse positions but still earn a ban because the rule is not to touch other player's shit.

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    I've seen players remove builds in worse positions...
    And often you see that the players have created 2-3 sp in ONE place (like here)?

100MillionDollar creates cons + SPs in the middle of bathroom lately. Not covered, in the middle of the room, close to door! We are not talking about a couple buildings, I mean 7 or 8 cons and 4 SP. One nuke in this area will portably sore 2.5+ RU alone. Very easy to reach too. Nobody removed it, nobody complained. That's what I'm talking about. INCONSISTENCY in ruling. I ask again: why are the rules incomplete? Why are the rules not applied evenly to everybody? Why isn't every player forced to read ALL rules and ALL changes before being able to play?

By the way: I'm still waiting for evidence that I removed a SC. If there isn't any evidence coming I will put those people who claimed that into my drawer of shit-talkers.

@Chamberly: I don't need to learn about building tactics. That's why I posted some old screenshots in the other threat. Link: http://www.unrealkillers.com/f44/ram...html#post81736 I had been around for a very long time. Longer than most current admins. And if I play by established standards and with focus on score there are not to many left topping me. Bear in mind that I never used key binds Maybe I should add them. That's why I wrote: "WHO has the right to say what is too much leech and what not? ... I tried many variations and actually kept a record on building constellations and the outcome of games. Just because SCs had been build most of the time in the same spot doesn't mean it's the only acceptable or the best place. Btw: if we never try out something new there can't be improvement or experience for that matter."

Quote Originally Posted by IronMaiden View Post
    100MillionDollar creates cons + SPs in the middle of bathroom lately
    100MillionDollar creates lots of useless shit, which I either focus on prevent them from getting leeched or simply remove them when it's impossible to defend.
    Gotta love him when he's on the other team tho, ez RU ez free nukes.

Just because SCs had been build most of the time in the same spot doesn't mean it's the only acceptable or the best place. Btw: if we never try out something new there can't be improvement or experience for that matter."
    I like that mentality, very few think outside of the box, let's share a building course on GateWay[Siege], you'll be surprised of some building strats

Bear in mind that I never used key binds
    My noob friendly 3 key set:
    - JoyZ=GetWeapon sgTranslocator|RepairSI
    Aliases[26]=(Command="Selectmode 1 0 | Buildit",Alias=RepairSI)
    JoyZ is the key to the left of Z.
    This selects Constructor and executes a repair action, I usually combo this with primary fire to keep repairing.
    Spamming it will toggle with sgTranslocator if I have one.

- Z=ImproveSI
    Aliases[25]=(Command="Setmode 0 0 | Buildit | GetNuke",Alias=ImproveSI)
    This does NOT select constructor, but executes an upgrade action, also switches to nuke.
    I use this in combo with the previous bind to continuously upgrade: JoyZ(switches to const) + Z + hold primary fire.
    I accidentally fired a couple of nukes when trying to execute this combo lol, that's the only disadvantage.

- H=Taunt Thrust|ContainerSI
    Aliases[27]=(Command="Setmode 4 0 | Buildit ",Alias=ContainerSI)
    Build containers without selecting constructor, I should replace [SetMode 4 0] with [SelectBuild Container], it's more appropiate to these times and multiprofile Sieges.

Extra:
    - G=AssociativeBind
    This is a dynamic bind that lets me build stuff I select ingame, i'm planning to officially implement this in 0015 version without forcing users to open their inis at all.

--- Updated ---

I don't need to learn about building tactics. That's why I posted some old screenshots in the other threat
    'We' actually assume even old players have severe building flaws until shown otherwise.
    There is a couple of top old MLSG players that build worse than CHIMP, will refrain from naming them.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

As promised earlier. Proof of location and removal

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0016.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	257.8 KB 
ID:	2065Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shot0015.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	229.4 KB 
ID:	2066

Pro location right there. x)

Thread Information