Banned

User Tag List

Thread: Banned

Question Banned

hello

i'm wondering why i got banned... btw it's D@rKy..
    it's say banned for warping want to know what is that??
    is it because my ping went above 200 ? or is it some hack or what??

I banned you because you were warping all over the place. I asked you to go spec or disconnect and fix it. Perhaps you didn't see it?

I banned you because you were warping all over the place. I asked you to go spec or disconnect and fix it. Perhaps you didn't see it?
    did you send me privet message ? cause i did not see that? i only saw me getting banned...
    plus there is other way than ban someone like for example a kick with a message...
    Last edited by alawi3d; 02-28-2016 at 03:28 PM.

I saw you chatting earlier so I assumed you were watching the chat, that's why I asked you to fix your connection there. You did get a kick with a message. As you said in your first post, you were kicked for warping. That was the message.
    I removed your ban, but you need to fix your connection, because it's impossible to play against people who are warping as bad as you were in that game.

Quote Originally Posted by seabass View Post
    I saw you chatting earlier so I assumed you were watching the chat, that's why I asked you to fix your connection there. You did get a kick with a message. As you said in your first post, you were kicked for warping. That was the message.
    I removed your ban, but you need to fix your connection, because it's impossible to play against people who are warping as bad as you were in that game.
    ok thanks ... one question what do you mean warping? and as for my ping ... it will always be 98 - 150 on UK server and 170 - 300 on US server ... there is nothing i can do to make things better .. thats because i'm living in a third world country...

Warping means that your character that everyone else sees on their screens quickly disappears and re-appears along the path your walking in. This makes it next to impossible to hit you.
    Your ping measures how fast your connection to the server is, and I've seen players with higher ping play just fine on the server before, so that was probably not the issue, so I'd say it was more likely that you were having some packet loss.
    On the internet, data is transferred in chunks of data called packets, and some times, for various reasons (often network congestion,) not all those packages reaches the destination. That will cause warping because information about your player position does not reach the server.
    So packet loss was probably why you were warping so much.
    If it was caused by network congestion, then you'll just have to wait a bit. If that doesn't help, try restarting your modem.

you explain things well seabass, if my teachers were that good at getting the message across
    i might have been more than a shitty painter.

Thread Information