Servers are getting worse! - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Nice! nfoservers seems to be the best host around these days for UT99.
    I just played a few matches. Ping seemed to be stable and I didn't experience any glitches.

@SAM can you manually operate the firewall there?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    In years I've seen and tested many good ig servers. I'm sorry to say this, but there are only two CTF servers with people on UT99 (yours) and this leadership isn't deserved for the service quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Server moved. New IP 185.107.96.18 auto forward setup.

Feedback appreciated

I hope that you enjoy fast reply and action from Sam.
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    @SAM can you manually operate the firewall there?
    Where?

On the new provider... is still the old one?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

So we have two servers now for UK?

I cant seem to Play or even Spec in one of them (185.16.85.1:7777), as soon as I enter I get transfered automatically to the other one... in there my ping goes from 110 to 260 all the time... but browsing the Servers my Ping is also very high.. I used to have 50-60 in game until 2-3 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    So we have two servers now for UK?
    The old server is redirecting traffic to the new one so that we can have a good test.

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post

I cant seem to Play or even Spec in one of them (185.16.85.1:7777), as soon as I enter I get transfered automatically to the other one... in there my ping goes from 110 to 260 all the time... but browsing the Servers my Ping is also very high.. I used to have 50-60 in game until 2-3 days ago.
    Is it all or one server? Which one? If it's all servers, then it's your internet. Not much we can do about that.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    On the new provider... is still the old one?
    Yes, there is firewall control with this one. I'm thinking of moving this to a VDS to be honest. But I really don't want to take time to administrate it...
    Last edited by SAM; 10-25-2015 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zrt View Post
    Few dudes are one step ahead over others, means you die before to see them or you die soon after you hide behind a wall, you shoot through them or boost them instead of frag, you are not able to fire when spawning...etc.. Quite boring anyway.

The disapointing fact is some dudes looks like they are NOT affected by this problem and dominate the game without give you a chance because of this step ahead. No matter if your latency is better or not.. that's weird
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I hope that you enjoy fast reply and action from Sam.

I began to talk about uk server issues (imho obviously ) few years ago. And it seems to me, just in this thread (or you can see old), that others have my feeling, if you've noticed. But you stay 90% of your time on combogib server, right?

If now all solved and server runs well I really appreciate what SAM done

Ah, if you not understand that my criticism is for help all players to play equally, I don't care

Made a PC and Modem restart and now my ping on the server I can enter and play is 60-75 +/-... Trying to enter 185.16.85.1:7777 I´m automatically redirected to 185.107.96.18:7777.. even as a Spec and being only 11 players and DUKU map all the time?? I enter and get automatically redirected, can even see whos playing as soon as I enter it goes to the other server.
    Last edited by fak3; 10-25-2015 at 05:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    I began to talk about uk server issues (imho obviously ) few years ago. And it seems to me, just in this thread (or you can see old), that others have my feeling, if you've noticed. But you stay 90% of your time on combogib server, right?

If now all solved and server runs well I really appreciate what SAM done

Ah, if you not understand that my criticism is for help all players to play equally, I don't care
    You are right, i mainly play combo, but also insta. Then, i am moderator, not admin. Sam has asked lot of times some feedbacks but none was able to say something. I only point the fast reaction of Sam just in order to show you and others that sometimes, giving your feelings bad or not on how our servers run is usefull.
    If you feel hurted by my quote, i apologize, it wasn't made for this.
    We only want now same report about new location.
    Capito ?
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information