KERMIT_grenouille - Page 8

User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    noteworthy Parlez-vous Français

not impossible, i must say absolute remarkable.

if she/he is 60+ that explain the way (s)he is.

but also What Unreal is an would be! enseigne

(réparation de cuir)

Ce soir il y a encore severed (modo) qui m'a balancé que j'avais "centerview", or j'ai bien coché cette case "souris vision" (mouselook en EN).
    Du coup, j'ai redécoché la case et il m'a rien dit durant tous le match !
    c'est vraiment du n'importe !?!

A la fin du match, j'ai regardé ce topic et j'ai bien constaté qu'il fallait cocher la case. Donc, j'ai recoché la case (comme précédemment) pour les matchs suivants !

Pour moi ce débat n'a aucun, vu que je joue toujours avec l'arme en parallèle au sol (tel que le jeu la propose lorsque l'on démarre une partie). Ceci est dû au jeu au clavier seul qui ne peut se jouer autrement sauf à inclure deux touches supplémentaires pour monter ou descendre l'arme. Or, au clavier, j'ai déjà 4 touches à gérer pour avancer, reculer et faire les rotations + 2 touches pour gérer les tirs de guns + 2 autres pour la touche saut et celle pour s'accroupir et enfin toutes celles des sélections d'armes... A ceci il faut intégrer les touches clavier pour intégrer le menu siège. Tout ceci au clavier, c'est donc déjà très fastidieux. CE QUI EXPLIQUE QUE DES GENS CROIENT ENCORE QUE JE TRICHE, MAIS C EST L'INVERSE...

Comment ces gens croient-ils que je fais sur terrain accidenté pour me défendre ?
    Là ils sont bien contents de me tirer dessus sachant que mon arme ne monte ni ne descend !!!! (alors est-ce un avantage )

GOOGLE TRANSLATE
    Tonight there is still severed (MODERATOR) swung to me that I had "centerview" gold I have checked this box "Mouse vision" (mlook in EN).
    So I redécoché the box and he said nothing during all the match!
    it's really anyone!?!

At the end of the game, I looked at this topic and I have recognized the need to check the box. So I recoché box (as above) for the following matches!

For me it has no debate, since I always play with the gun parallel to the ground (such as the game offers when starting a game). This is due to play the keyboard only one that can not be played unless otherwise include two additional buttons to raise or lower the weapon. However, the keyboard, I have four buttons manage to move forward, backward and make rotations + 2 keys to control the firing of guns + 2 others for the key and the jump to crouch and finally those of all selections weapons ... To this must be integrated keypad keys to enter the headquarters menu. All this keyboard, so it's already very tedious. WHICH EXPLAINS THAT PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT I STILL CHEATING BUT IS THE REVERSE C ...

How do these people think I'm rough terrain to defend myself?
    There they are happy to shoot me knowing that my weapon goes neither up nor down !!!! (When is it an advantage)
    Last edited by francoise; 04-06-2015 at 07:35 PM.
    surrealist painter
    Blog : http://blog-bjl.bjl-multimedia.fr

Man we had this discussion before, unban kermit

oui
    Never Lucky.

Kermit is not banned ..

The server rules DO NOT allow the use of centerview, however it also doesn't include a clause for playing on a computer with no mouse.. so perhaps we should start a thread about appending a clause to the Rules for a no-mouse player...

but the REAL question is, why is she playing with no MOUSE? Doesn't she have one? Does she need assistance setting it up, if there is a mouse available. I think she would definately find the game even more enjoyable WITH a mouse.

I have not banned her, and the discussion continues.

This is some A-grade bullshit, I'm fucking tired of getting my ass handed to by someone 'playing without a mouse' the very second they hit flat ground and start aiming at the floor inexplicably.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

have to agree with higor, even though its proven the way she plays, its still pretty much something that helps get headshot only, also you see her always looking at the floor but has the aim right in ur head

Easy solution to this, crouch when you see him.

Quote Originally Posted by .seVered.
    [;88792]The server rules DO NOT allow the use of centerview
    The server doesn't allow centerview because there is a mod that prevent that from happening.

What kermit have is mouselook UNCHECKED. You can still play with it being checked.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Just a question . I am not familiar with SIEGE but, is she a lamer ? Is she a good team Player ? Do she learn and know how to play SIEGE ?
    Is she a good SIEGE Player ?
    As far as i know, she isn t a badass . It Is ok, she exclusively plays with keyboard but she has Never broken any other SIEGE rules . So many others motherfuckers around and able to Play . Why ban her after few months and after You all have a previous thread about This .
    Centerview is unchecked, she only plays with keyboard and i know she used to play like That since snipermania s days and before @As server owned by @medor .
    I bet There are So many others cunts to ban be4 her...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 04-07-2015 at 03:15 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information