Is RED ALERT an Admin? WHO THE FKKK DOES HE THINK HE IS? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hajrudin View Post
    wonder why u claim multiple times that i talked to you ingame, never happened in this reality
    $9.99 has been deposited into your account for promoting Spic and Span™ products. The number one product in removing dirt, grime, and grease.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    How about just saying nice shots and not include the word spic.
    Thanks fleecey, there is no room for this in this day and age. He might be "dumb" so I'll give him that and possibly only trying to irritate me but if he's sincere then, I can't do anything about that mindset of his.

- - - Updated - - -

wrong thread,.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Camper,

You also called me a spic! you admitted to being the one that was using another screen name then denied it, please call me a spic, be a man boy, be true to yourself, let your feelings out you poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    We can definitely cut you off by perm banning you so we don't have to deal with the nonsense bullshit you try to pull in the servers 24/7...

So you can perma ban but have you? and can you detail the bs you say I pull 24/7 in detail and order so that your contentions can be proven?

Is saying good game cowards (friends) a violation that warrants a perma ban?

Is saying silence coward a violation that warrants a perma ban?

Please provide your evidence and state the violations that warrant a perma ban or remove the block effective immediately or at least have an impartial admin/moderator panel decide.
    Last edited by eliteverga; 05-14-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Omg

You sound like a broken record repeating the same shit every game

Make sure to close your cuck shed. Cuck.

All of the previous times you've been banned is evident enough to be honest...

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    All of the previous times you've been banned is evident enough to be honest...
    I've been previously banned like 2 times once by Tim Tim when I was a noob chasing him and the other by Nordog recently because I kept loggin in and out but it was because my computer was loosing its internet connection. I have not been banned for saying silence coward or arguing with someone else, people usually don't care. I think we should get banned only for cheating or not following the rules after a couple of warnings.

Verga's a decent guy.
    Last edited by abc; 05-20-2017 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks

Well yeah, you play the game to win and put in the effort. That's all that matters. Race and nationality are characteristics to embrace, and those who view them with negativity are defined as bigots.

Thread Information