Butthurt Street - Page 36

User Tag List

Page 36 of 77 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Butthurt Street

Quote Originally Posted by sumbich View Post
    First of all tim...why you appear to think that you can dictate what *I* should have to answer and concurrently ignore any number of things I've asked - only to focus on what you feel like focusing on - and trying to make me look like the asshole for not answering your question....is beyond me.

I focused on something and asked you a question about it - where's the answer? Should I feel justified in excoriating you for not answering my question? One way street much?

Your analyses are halfassed. Nevermind that the judge told the fire marshall that his life would be in danger if he didnt stop asking questions. Nevermind that supposedly "militia members" have been harassing people around there. Nevermind the government's history of trying to infiltrate groups and make them look bad in some fashion.

Fact of the matter is, there is evidence and precedent for what I'm talking about.
    So do you admit yet that you jump to biased conclusions without sufficient evidence? And not once have I given a definitive analysis on anything. All I've done is point out logical fallacies, and you even just admitted to not answering my question (which is hilarious by the way LOL).

You say you dont watch TV, but from what comes off your fingers here, tell me, is it fox news or cnn that's your favorite?
    Neither. That right there is yet another example where you've jumped to some conclusion because it would confirm your biased, distorted worldview. I pay little to no attention to those news outlets because they are both ridiculously biased, Fox a bit more than CNN. I think your problem is that you think in terms of absolutes and extremes, rather than taking a realistic look at the situation where there are many possibilities.

Do yourself a favor, go look in the mirror, and just admit that you go off half cked, come to conclusions without doing anything that resembles a thorough search, and are wont to be the asshole that rails on people for pointing out the failings of the news. Do yourself another favor and get past that common core history in your head and wake up and smell the coffee about precisely how far past their mandate the fedgov has gone.

Now go report for shearing, sheep, your bleating is getting annoying.
    LOL. WAKE UP SHEEPLE! And you wonder why you keep getting lumped into the same boat as the conspiracy nuts: https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoo..._where_did_it/

lol pointing out logical fallacies....from insufficient information. that I pointed out. that you ignored because it detracted from your position.

it'd help if you didnt have such an attachment to being right that you just ignore aspects of conversation that detract from your position.

YAWN.

cnnfox was rhetorical, unperceptive one.

since you cant perceive this either, your question is ill defined in light of available information, but you couldnt even figure that out.

I think its really fuggin amusing you claim people come to you to solve shit

then again I do recall some other honors students that studied real hard, but they were complete fuggin morons otherwise.

at this point I dont really have much more to say to you, its not worth my time reading your garbage or coming up with a halfway decent response. you project your shortcomings onto my position, dont even see you're being intellectually dishonest....like I said, uranus held his shit way better than you have, its been quite the joke dealing with you but its capacity for amusement is waning.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”
    ― Hunter S. Thompson, The Rum Diary

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."
    -George H. W. Bush Sr. (Scherff)

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

your position.
    Your homework assignment for tomorrow: Please state Tim's position in 100 words or less. Be sure to leave out any logical fallacies. Any "points" built upon logical fallacies will be dismissed and count against your final grade.

lol pointing out logical fallacies....from insufficient information. that I pointed out. that you ignored because it detracted from your position.
    I ignored it because it was based on false premises leading to yet another logical fallacy by you, irrelevant to the discussion.

it'd help if you didnt have such an attachment to being right that you just ignore aspects of conversation that detract from your position.
    LOL. Just when I thought you couldn't fail anymore, you fail some more. Holy shit man. I guess you completely ignored (AGAIN) the number of times have I said in this thread that I don't actually know everything about these world events because there is no way to logically come to certain conclusions. And as @uranus so graciously pointed out, I've hardly made clear my position on anything because (AGAIN) there are so many different possibilities and explanations for how things happen. Regarding your retort about my attachment to being right, let's clear this up. Are you saying that I'm the one with an attachment to being right and that you have no attachment to being right about the conspiracy theories you keep going on about? I most definitely have an attachment to saying things clearly and correctly and determining the truths of situations, but (AGAIN) unlike you, I never describe my interpretation of real world events unless it's 100% clear that it is correct and can be proven by logic. You on the other hand seem to have a distorted worldview locked in place and completely ignore any evidence that doesn't fit within it.

I think its really fuggin amusing you claim people come to you to solve shit

then again I do recall some other honors students that studied real hard, but they were complete fuggin morons otherwise.
    For the record, I stopped taking honor classes sophomore year of high school because I realized it was not how I wanted to spend my youth. I also only studied for 3 tests in my entire life, as I pass everything with flying colors, or in the case of certain math and logic classes, I would go to class high, sleep in the back, and end the semester with an above 100% average because the professor included bonus questions on the exams which I also of course answered perfectly.

But there I go addressing yet another one of your ad hominem attacks as they're irrelevant to the real discussion, which is your inability to admit that you're extremely biased and thus, will never correct your worldview, the one where you keep jumping to conclusions based on insufficient evidence.

you two have had your time, your lack of reading comprehension is not something I'm going to deal with any longer.
    “I was not proud of what I had learned but I never doubted that it was worth knowing.”

"‘if the American people knew what we had done, they would hang us all from lamp posts’."

“Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves.”

Well, after you're done tossing all your toys out of the pram, if you decide you want to actually have a conversation instead of handing down religious edicts peppered with irrelevant insults, slathering explosive shit storms of unverifiable data ever so slightly saffronically seasoned with the slimmest servings of sincerity, or pitching frequent bi-polar temper tantrums, then I (maybe TimTim? and others?) will be happy to participate and welcome others to join in... maybe... sometimes... idk.

In case this is the end... I offer a memorium dedicated to our departed sovereign citizen, here's a synopsis of the best comment thread from TimTim's reddit link:

"The Personal Fable"

According to Alberts, Elkind, and Ginsberg the personal fable "is the corollary to the imaginary audience. Thinking of himself or herself as the center of attention, the adolescent comes to believe that it is because he or she is special and unique"[1] It is found during the formal operational stage in Piagetian theory, along with the imaginary audience. Feelings of invulnerability are also common. The term "personal fable" was first coined by the psychologist David Elkind in his 1967 work Egocentrism in Adolescence.

Feelings of uniqueness may stem from fascination with one's own thoughts to the point where an adolescent believes that his thoughts or experiences are completely novel and unique when compared to the thoughts or experiences of others. This belief stems from the adolescent's inability to differentiate between the concern(s) of his thoughts from the thoughts of others, while simultaneously over-differentiating his feelings.[2] Thus, an adolescent is likely to think that everyone else (the imaginary audience) is just as concerned with him as he himself is; while at the same time, this adolescent might believe that he is the only person who can possibly experience whatever feelings he might be experiencing at that particular time and that these experiences are unique to him.[2] According to David Elkind (1967), an adolescent's intense focus on himself or herself as the center of attention is what ultimately gives rise to the belief that one is completely unique, and in turn, this may give rise to feelings of invulnerability. Ultimately, the two marked characteristics of personal fable are feelings of uniqueness and invulnerability. Or as David Elkind states, "this complex of beliefs in the uniqueness of (the adolescent's) feelings and of his immortality might be called a "personal fable", a story which he tells himself and which is not true."
    Lastly, the obligatory youtubeness:

So long and thanks for all the fish.

p.s. 42

p.p.s.

p.p.p.s.

(0)(0)
    Last edited by uranus; 01-20-2016 at 11:16 PM.

tl;dr
    ts;dc

http://www.viewzone.com/dualcitizen.html

http://www.thornwalker.com/ditch/snieg_isrorgs.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...v=2ssrcD5GdPQ#!

Keep them eyes tightly shut and those ears plugged, boys.

It is illogical to berate my logic when what passes for logic in another's mind is filled with propaganda. I'm not jumping to wild conclusions, I'm following data in an unbiased fashion and not disregarding my conclusions when they go against what I thought should have been right and proper in the world. By ignoring data that goes contrary to one's preconceived and propagandized notions, one undermines his position of purported logical-ness. By shutting one's eyes to that which his senses disagree with, one is necessarily preventing himself from getting to the fullest amount of truths in the matter.

(and if one cant fit this into Malheur, this all must be too complex for one to consider.)

@uranii & tintim, if I were you I wouldnt be expecting further direct replies to your blindered inanity.

we're living in an -ism soup. I agree with mr perkins that one of the biggest things I'd like to see in my lifetime is the complete destruction and dismantling of the federal reseve and the central bank schemes of the BIS. having their heads actually roll on the pavement is not 100% necessary, but given that they wont be relinquishing their chokehold without a fight...

especially since our government is rather thoroughly penetrated with its agents.

war & terror are the only things keeping the eyes of the populace off of the greatest scam in the history of this planet. it is only doe eyed naivete or willful ignorance that prevents folks from looking in the proper direction.

one of my 911 favorites

Last edited by sumbich; 01-21-2016 at 12:44 PM.

I see these pushes for bans on cash in european countries as a further push for more bank/government control.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...mands-cash-ban

I think the crux of it is rather obvious,

the benefits of a cashless society to banks and governments are self-evident:

1. Every financial transaction can be taxed.

2. Every financial transaction can be charged a fee.

3. Bank runs are eliminated.

and bankers who think this way

Which explains why Norway's biggest bank, DNB, has called for the country to stop using cash which is just the latest move in a country that has been leading the global charge toward electronic money in recent years, with several banks already not offering cash in their branch offices and some industries seeking to cut back on paper currency.

DNB's proposal suggests eliminating the use of cash would cut down on black market sales and crimes such as money laundering.

“Today, there is approximately 50 billion kroner in circulation and [the country’s central bank] Norges Bank can only account for 40 percent of its use. That means that 60 percent of money usage is outside of any control. We believe that is due to under-the-table money and laundering,” Trond Bentestuen, a DNB executive, told Norwegian website VG, the Local reported.

“There are so many dangers and disadvantages associated with cash, we have concluded that it should be phased out,” he added.
    deserve to have a meeting with a lamp post

I agree with this commenter:
    I can think of few things more loathsome, foul and repugnant than a bank employee who even thinks like this. It isn't your fucking money, teller boy. You do not get to know what I do with my property, and that includes my money, cash, PMs or any other asset, asshat. In a free country, that man would never work in finance ever again. He'd be a pariah, shunned by all. What an obscenity.
    - - - Updated - - -

makes it easy to do this to people that dont cooperate and shut their mouths

http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/1...ccounts-drone/

"For having the courage to come forward and expose the drone program for the indiscriminate murder that it is, 4 vets are under attack from the government they once served."

"“My drone operators went public this week and now their credit cards and bank accounts are frozen,” Radack lamented on her Twitter feed. "This was done despite the fact that none of them has been charged with a criminal offense"

Ya'll Qaeda goes down! Vanilla ISIS takes an arrow to the knee!

I doubt they'll be sent to Guantanamo. They should be.

ST. GEORGE –

Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy told members of the Independent American Party gathered to hear him Saturday that the April confrontation between his family, federal agencies and Bundy's armed militia supporters was part of an age-old battle between good and evil.

[B]"There was people from almost every state in this United States was there. Some of them told me they'd traveled for 40 hours to get there," Bundy said in the common language of a man who has spent his life and livelihood in the Silver State's desert climate. "Why did they come? … Because they felt like they needed to. They was spiritually touched."[B]
    The IAP [Independent American Party] draws much of its inspiration from statements made by leaders of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the majority of its members are LDS and Utah residents, although Gneiting said the party is not about doctrines specific to the Mormon religion or any other faith that believes in the biblical "providence of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob."

The LDS church does not endorse any political party, although its Utah members are heavily conservative and Republican.

Even so, Bundy's and Mack's comments were largely couched in the language of the believer and the gathering at times took on the spirit of a revival.

"If our (U.S.) Constitution is an inspired document by our Lord Jesus Christ, then isn't it scripture?" he asked.

"Yes," a chorus of voices replied.

"Isn't it the same as the Book of Mormon and the Bible?" Bundy asked.

"Absolutely," the audience answered.
    Bundy's daughter-in-law, Briana, spoke of how the members of the family fasted and prayed for the spirit of their forefathers to be with them as they prepared on horseback to defy the Bureau of Land Management's efforts to impound cattle deemed to be "trespassing" on federal lands.
    We're surely doomed if these idiots are ever allowed to interpret the constitution for us.

Considering the well flushed out facts that Joseph Smith (the founder of Mormonism) was a petty con man and sexual predator, Mormons are some of the very most brainwashed religinuts. It's not like this story came from some ancient age of myth and illiteracy like the old standards of religion. It's plain to see that it's basically an earlier version of Scientology except slightly less inventive since it borrows heavily from Abrahamic religions instead of from L. Ron Hubbard's really shitty science fiction.
    One of the militia men called himself "Capt. Moroni".

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;...
    It's such a shame that these words have been taken not as a stand against religion but instead as an actual mandate to make up more bullshit. It just breaks my heart that people are still encouraged to believe fairy tales from "savage ages". It encourages "belief" without evidence in so many other aspects of life. It seems to me the most tragic waste of the precious wisp of the only life that we know for sure that we have, particularly and especially now that we should all know better.

Quote Originally Posted by uranus View Post
    Ya'll Qaeda
    Seriously?

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thread Information