User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    How you handle this UK's is up to you, obviously. You have rules, you made the rules, you decide if you enforce the rules or not, or if you enforce for some, or not. I try to play by your rules. I cannot train you guys how to set up defenses in depth because you have made up your minds that you know everthing with no room for others opinions.
    I have stated facts concerning my building in the water in that particular map, and why it made sense. You can diismiss it, and I know people like Chissler will do just that because he and I have had our differences in the past and he does not seem like a type that forgets. But again, you made the rules, and if the rules are not enforced for all, they are worthless. They are just personality driven. Applied to this player but not this one who I like. Now I Got it.
    So if someone removes my stuff, and there is no rule enforcement, what other choice do I have but to retaliate? Think about it.
    As for my daughter, she is just mad because I kill her all the time. LOL.

--- Updated ---

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Removing stuff without asking the original builder is against the rules.
    Thank You, that is what I thought too. Seems when I did it I was chastiized, but others apparently get a pass.

Feels like it's apples and oranges.

If you want em' cold hard facts, then start recording and the demos will speak for ye
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot1Kill View Post
    I cannot train you guys how to set up defenses in depth because you have made up your minds that you know everthing with no room for others opinions.
    Now that's rich

I know people like Chissler will do just that because he and I have had our differences in the past and he does not seem like a type that forgets.
    You should assume less and put away your tainted glasses. If I had a grudge against you I would have banned you long time ago - remember when you removed my perfectly fine containers? Aloha double standards.
    If I was in your situation - being criticised for my builds - I'd just maybe but only maybe reflect upon my way of thinking instead of being ignorant towards criticism and claim that everyone else is wrong despite them being more experienced.

As for my daughter, she is just mad because I kill her all the time. LOL.
    I'm afraid but she's miles ahead of you.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    I dont see a reason to ban here if you both (novak and 1shotkill) have discussed each others point of views agreed with each other to some extent? Maybe its time to learn how to build from the better players and look at your own builds retrospectively? (not saying novak is one of the better players hes fucking terrible)

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Feels like it's apples and oranges.

If you want em' cold hard facts, then start recording and the demos will speak for ye
    Why do I need a demo? The violation was admitted. It is cut and dry. The only question is, are you going to enforce your rules, or are your rules meaningless? I do have the demo, but again, the violation was admitted to by Novak in the above post. .

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    I dont see a reason to ban here if you both (novak and 1shotkill) have discussed each others point of views agreed with each other to some extent? Maybe its time to learn how to build from the better players and look at your own builds retrospectively? (not saying novak is one of the better players hes fucking terrible)
    WTF? We did discuss, but we did not, do not agree on anything. My defense setup was legit. It only gave them a minishield to hit under water. Everything else, the containers, the SP, and the SM was behind and above the minishield. But all that subjective opinion as to the quality of that defense aside, the fact is Novak removed it.
    You members yell and scream when it is your stuff getting removed. You tell players to post when it happens. OK, I posted. And what do you do, you attack the offended party instead of actually punishing the offender. Nice! What a waste of time.

seems rules changed... I'm gonna remove any building I dont like... blaze is terible sieger only shit DM and I gonna remove all his builds :P

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coll@ View Post
    seems rules changed... I'm gonna remove any building I dont like... blaze is terible sieger only shit DM and I gonna remove all his builds :P
    dont be sour because I just happen to come back after weeks/months of inactivity and still manage to single handedly beat you with ease at siege when you just happen to play almost everyday for several hours

less qq more pew pew plis

Why do I need a demo? The violation was admitted. It is cut and dry. The only question is, are you going to enforce your rules, or are your rules meaningless? I do have the demo, but again, the violation was admitted to by Novak in the above post. .
    Why do you need the demo? well technically you don't, but it's a good way to backup what you are saying, to see if it is correct or not, because if you think about it, right now all of this has been discussed based on a statement you made (which doesn't have to be good or bad), but it isn't quite fair to fully believe on your word over Novak's or viceversa as we enter the territory of partiality and who are we really to judge someone's word over someone else's.
    All I'm saying is, if the demo is there, there should be no room for bias, speculation or controversy over a situation like this (or at least not as much)
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Moskva View Post
    Why do you need the demo? well technically you don't, but it's a good way to backup what you are saying, to see if it is correct or not, because if you think about it, right now all of this has been discussed based on a statement you made (which doesn't have to be good or bad), but it isn't quite fair to fully believe on your word over Novak's or viceversa as we enter the territory of partiality and who are we really to judge someone's word over someone else's.
    All I'm saying is, if the demo is there, there should be no room for bias, speculation or controversy over a situation like this (or at least not as much)
    But it is not my word over Novaks, he admitted to removing my stuff... Read his post....
    Last edited by 1Shot1Kill; 04-21-2014 at 07:37 PM.

Thread Information