User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

wiggles/no_habla

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wiggles-nohabla.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	1352

This happened in the last 30-60 minutes on Bathrooms-4. Was on the green team but blue team was complaining about a player named 'wiggles' removing containers. Had seen the player earlier today and maybe yesterday under the same name. Apparently he left, changed name and returned as 'no_habla' according to someone who was in spec. Regardless, no_habla removed several containers, including a supercontainer, from my team as shown. He knew what he was doing and kept saying "que" when I asked him why he was removing, which in Spanish is like saying "what did I do?" like some dude who is looking for a 0 or two added to his match ban total.

Thanks.

Combogib player with 2 days of experience in Siege...

Somebody should make the rules window appear on his UT and warn him.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Combogib player with 2 days of experience in Siege...

Somebody should make the rules window appear on his UT and warn him.
    Is there a way to make it Spanish for Spanish speakers by IP, like South America and Spain?
    Because posting up rules in English when all people know is "hi" and English cussing words you won't get very far. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moko View Post
    Is there a way to make it Spanish for Spanish speakers by IP, like South America and Spain?
    Because posting up rules in English when all people know is "hi" and English cussing words you won't get very far. lol
    Probably would have to make another tab in Nexgen to have rules shown in Spanish... but using the word "rule" in spanish on the tab so it won't be confusing to show which rule that is English or Spanish.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Thats the guy who was pissed at blaze yesterday, saying lot of bad words in english and left the server...(probably got owned lol)

I think some easy rules like:

No cheats, no spam, no remove, no insults, etc are pretty clear in most languages !

The fact that you are new doesn't mean that you may not be a douche !.. Just sayin !
    "Tactical Suicide!"

Quote Originally Posted by K_Soze View Post

Name:	wiggles-nohabla.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	1352

This happened in the last 30-60 minutes on Bathrooms-4. Was on the green team but blue team was complaining about a player named 'wiggles' removing containers. Had seen the player earlier today and maybe yesterday under the same name. Apparently he left, changed name and returned as 'no_habla' according to someone who was in spec. Regardless, no_habla removed several containers, including a supercontainer, from my team as shown. He knew what he was doing and kept saying "que" when I asked him why he was removing, which in Spanish is like saying "what did I do?" like some dude who is looking for a 0 or two added to his match ban total.

Thanks.
    Wiggles and no_habla same guy of course.

Hes from US ffs!! so pretending to be a latino guy for "doing whatever i want to do" was a fail tactic.

Hes a IG players, but played more than 5 times siege 3 days in a row. Aka crapo dingle fignuts frankreich wanks...

As people were saying "DONT REMOVE" and he was understanding... slice him up!

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    cant handle the heat thats why @|uK|fleecey

Name:	remove 04-09.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	1355Click image for larger version. 

Name:	remove2.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	310.0 KB 
ID:	1356
    HIGH[+]MET/\L

I don't know the whole story but this looks like a noob building like a noob and people removing his stuff without explaining him why.

Thread Information