User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    yeah, that is not legal Atleast as far as i have understood the rules. Now and then its ok, but if thats all he does, he needs a ban for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hajrudin View Post
    well, on bolt he jumps next to the flag to shoot enemies coming from left which is basically the mid of that map
    ye there is not much point to defend on those maps, i guess he does it to maintain a positive effi
    Can't remember this map, isn't bolt like a small map shaped like a letter I or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nordog View Post
    yeah, that is not legal
    I remember peoples doing it... if it's on the map I think we're talking about it. But awhile ago, not worth bringing up demo lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

he has become more active in recent months and i have played with,against and specced a lot lately, he does like to defend but he also on certain maps attacks a lot, he doesnt ass shoot or mid dm and he does back up the flag carrier but also doesnt like the opposite team to leave with the flag which makes me think he likes his stats to be up more than anything.

His style of play does walk the line but more on fair than unfair but i think he plays more for himself than the team as i have seen him defend solidy on maps like Bolt where his team has been 4,5,6 flags down which for a player who is quite good is kinda stupid, if your good enough to defend a map then your good enough to attack it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    Can't remember this map, isn't bolt like a small map shaped like a letter I or something?
    its the andaction sized map with the wall (including a big window) in the middle seperating the bases so u have to go right/left

apoc summed it up quite well

maybe u guys should consider to forbid defending on these maps just like w00t, so no "grey area"
    since everone spawns next to the flag there is not much point to defend anyway and a good player can literally close down maps like control
    to be fair i havent seen someone defending on these maps except ND, so maybe you can keep it like that

Quote Originally Posted by Apoc1 View Post
    if your good enough to defend a map then your good enough to attack it.
    Not always the case, but sometimes the opposite work quite well. For me that is.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

its the andaction sized map with the wall (including a big window) in the middle seperating the bases so u have to go right/left

apoc summed it up quite well

maybe u guys should consider to forbid defending on these maps just like w00t, so no "grey area"
    since everone spawns next to the flag there is not much point to defend anyway and a good player can literally close down maps like control
    to be fair i havent seen someone defending on these maps except ND, so maybe you can keep it like that
    so put up maps to vote on that are called fragwhore and ban people who fragwhore...

why not call it relay the flag, and have the flag already captured in the other base and all you have to do it get the flag back, as you can then backshoot to cover your flag carrier, and have D cover your flag carrier. all legit it seems as long as flag is gone.

does make you wonder how this game made it 17yrs without all these rules before huh..

CK..

Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    oes make you wonder how this game made it 17yrs without all these rules before huh..
    Uh no, but most here have some comprehension about whats going on. I guess you are a bit alone here without that..
    Bad choice turning that into endless sarcasm everywhere on this forum..

it have always been rule`s CK dunno were you have been playing ..... i remember -=KiK=- server if you backshot one admin you got baned .
    Quote Originally Posted by clankiller View Post
    so put up maps to vote on that are called fragwhore and ban people who fragwhore...

why not call it relay the flag, and have the flag already captured in the other base and all you have to do it get the flag back, as you can then backshoot to cover your flag carrier, and have D cover your flag carrier. all legit it seems as long as flag is gone.

does make you wonder how this game made it 17yrs without all these rules before huh..

CK..

Quote Originally Posted by nrgetic View Post
    Uh no, but most here have some comprehension about whats going on. I guess you are a bit alone here without that..
    Bad choice turning that into endless sarcasm everywhere on this forum..
    im not sure what his point is, maybe i lack comprehension
    no rules needed because it worked for 17 years without such rules? eventhough all big public servers and pickup channels had similiar rules to prevent too much laming
    but well, in his world its also easy for everyone to just turn around and kill the guy spawnkilling you, so a rule to forbid spawnkilling is not needed like he told someone in another thread
    wonder how long clankiller would need to escape the spawnkilling loop himself? quite a while..

im not sure what his point is, maybe i lack comprehension
    no rules needed because it worked for 17 years without such rules? eventhough all big public servers and pickup channels had similiar rules to prevent too much laming
    but well, in his world its also easy for everyone to just turn around and kill the guy spawnkilling you, so a rule to forbid spawnkilling is not needed like he told someone in another thread
    wonder how long clankiller would need to escape the spawnkilling loop himself? quite a while..
    Back in the days you and prolly me could lock him down inside spawns on woot for quite a while. Spawnkilling is easy. The hard part is to be usefull with the kills

Thread Information