a_little_girl hack, requesting IP - Page 10

User Tag List

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    sniper don't be so sure, look at heltah he cheated in the past and when people were being suspicious on him, they were pretty much saying like you did. Then couple days/weeks/months later he was caught cheating and took him sometime to confess.
    Forgot about players like that < is that the guy who used a $50 bot?

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    Forgot about players like that < is that the guy who used a $50 bot?
    WTF is wrong with people. Cheating is bad enough, but paying $50 to waste time is ridiculous.

wouldn't you say that being the same thing for wasting tons on money on gaming gear instead of using that money to help your family out or yourself in the future?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    wouldn't you say that being the same thing for wasting tons on money on gaming gear instead of using that money to help your family out or yourself in the future?
    Not quite the same. Computers are not only used for games. Email, homework, research, etc... $50 cheat is 100% waste of money.

i said "gaming gear" meaning ONLY things for GAMING (consoles, joysticks, special mices, special keyboards, ect).
    Did i even say anything about Pcs in my last post?
    Last edited by Shotman; 03-03-2013 at 01:06 PM.

cheating is a mindset. Some people would NEVER cheat, they just could never understand it, and there are others that would always cheat to win if they can/need to (think psychopath...not the hollywood version but the real thing, when 5% of society are psychopaths there's plenty to go around), and in between you have the majority who might or might not cheat but if they did they'd feel a little bad about it and maybe ashamed. But getting caught will not change a persons' outlook on cheating (well it might for some who are far closer to that "NEVER" cheat category).

There's a reason someone cheats, and getting caught doesn't eliminate that reason. You can only hope that getting caught is enough of an incentive to stop cheating.

As for me I'll believe JYB is not cheating when I can watch videos of multiple games from 2 camera angles...1 camera on his hands (keyboard/mouse) and 1 on his monitor while he plays and plays to the same standards he is known to.

Heatwave says some of the most useless shit ever.....

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

yet i have over 1000 bucks in my bank, and gaining more.

Congratulations heatwave! I could care less how much you have in the bank. I make a grand every week only working 3 days. Even if I made 300 dollars a week I wouldn't give 2 shits how much money you have.

Also why does it matter to you that people buy computer items... What should it matter to you? It's that person's money he/she can do w/e they want with it lol.

Should I whine and complain about ur '83 ford thunderbird you spent time and money into? Nope its your money do what the fuck ever pleases you.

-end of rant growup more plz.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 03-04-2013 at 05:41 PM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

your so stupid unrealshots did i say i "care", i am stating a statement and said gaming gear, since when is gaming gear a computer item. For fuck sakes unrealshots most of time you should just go back to school and learn something because you can 3x the money if you have a degree. The car is a school related and HAD to be able to graduate and succeeed in life. I spent my mone wisely, I did not waste it on spending the most expesnive paint i spent it on reasonable paint where it can do whatever you have to. It goes with different cases too: cheap mouse vs expensive mouse, I mean is it really worthy. My computer is like 7-8 years old, yet it can run any game and also does the neccessary things i want. I don't need to buy special items, and haven't replaced any parts, just an exception it will need more ram. But really unrealshots you should just take a break in gaming and get out of that chair/bedroom of yours.

Thread Information