APPEAL TO BAN ON COMBOGIB SERVER - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Go ahead ban me permanently on the combo server. Please show us how abusive you are with your powers. Ban me for pointing out the flaws in your admin abilities as well as your inability to run a server as an admin. And you've been reduced to name calling? Man you are real mature to be administrating a server.

--- Updated ---

Careful blaze and chiseler she may end up making your combogib server like the other 400+ servers with 0 people on it at all times of day everyday.

You should be glad it wasn't B|aze or chis who banned you would've been alot longer. You deserve the ban shut the fuck up and serve it.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 01-31-2015 at 05:36 AM.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by vjFrosT View Post
    Go ahead ban me permanently on the combo server. Please show us how abusive you are with your powers. Ban me for pointing out the flaws in your admin abilities as well as your inability to run a server as an admin. And you've been reduced to name calling? Man you are real mature to be administrating a server.

--- Updated ---

Careful blaze and chiseler she may end up making your combogib server like the other 400+ servers with 0 people on it at all times of day everyday.
    I am so sorry but some enjoys that someone is around to survey it, and you have to know i can moderate all uK servers .
    I am not abusing my "admin power", you have posted
    It won't matter cause I won't come back on that server
    so what do i have to understand...
    do i have to understand that you will stop playing SIEGE, and insta servers also ?
    This is my very last post to you .
    Do you think that i have to fear you because you know names of some others admins ? Do you still think that your ban is unfaire when facing at match result and video ? Don't you think that i can call you a troll while you were commenting in all thread posted by same whiners as you ? You told me i am not enough mature to moderate a server, are you mature enough to FACE the reality ? Haven t you see my bad video ? I am sorry if i have hurted your self-esteem but sometimes a lil slap behind your neck is revigorating ^^
    I have to told you that comboserver is still populated even if i moderate it since last year and i am very happy to see that it become less and less populated by lamers and cheaters because we are around . Some for insta server, it isn t because all of them are public servers that they have to be a garbage can
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 01-31-2015 at 05:48 AM.
    Blond's copyrighted

Alright have it your way. You'll see soon enough.

--- Updated ---

I also don't fear an abusive admin like yourself if you ban me from all servers you further prove my point as to how abusive you are and the fact you are threatening shows just how abusive you are as well. This thread is truly killing your chances.

--- Updated ---

Kdont rworry oabout nit.

--- Updated ---

You also put up a 45 second video of a 30 minute game of me shooting in the direction of the enemy flag carrier real solid evidence buddy.

Alright have it your way. You'll see soon enough.

--- Updated ---

I also don't fear an abusive admin like yourself if you ban me from all servers you further prove my point as to how abusive you are and the fact you are threatening shows just how abusive you are as well. This thread is truly killing your chances.

--- Updated ---

Kdont rworry oabout nit.

--- Updated ---

You also put up a 45 second video of a 30 minute game of me shooting in the direction of the enemy flag carrier real solid evidence buddy.
    You just abuse my time, and only show wich one of us is child or not ...goodnite
    Blond's copyrighted

I'm not the one shooting sarcastic comments and namecalling am I?

--- Updated ---

How many threads do I need to unearth for you?

@vjFrosT There was no abuse whatsoever. You weren't following the server rules and Jst2blond acted justly. The default action to keep someone in line when they don't follow the rules is to remove them from the server for a short period of time. All you're doing right now with your posts and your vendetta is making every admin/moderator not like you. You say you won't play on uK's servers now? That would be fantastic, as they'll be better off without your presence and your attitude.

I'm not the one shooting sarcastic comments and namecalling am I?

--- Updated ---

How many threads do I need to unearth for you?
    sarcastic me ?

--- Updated ---

maybe ....you have to know we have our own update/edit system you don't have to write it

--- Updated ---

Blond's copyrighted

man shut up already seriously...wasnt enough bragging about being top killer in siege with a bunch of noobs that you had to go lame somewhere else...I guess those supposedly 5-8 years of experience playing havent taught you the basic stuff. Be glad you didnt get banned by someone else specially after trying to deny what you did

Also "you'll see soon enough" ????????????? who do you think you're threatening? You looking for a long ban

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You should be glad it wasn't B|aze or chis who banned you would've been alot longer. You deserve the ban shut the fuck up and serve it.
    I am wondering what that image was?
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information