User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Concerning Chipamogli aka LITRO

we were playing in a very unfair game so i have balance it to make it more even, you enter game and it was like 10-1 (pictureperfect map) i was playing with MJ and Leonid you were with FNX, and YO (again) it was like 250 vs 110 cookies so i have remove you to my team and leonid to other team and the it was 170-190 something like that, and because you were in the looser one, you just disconnect and ragequit . I haven t appreciate it . And the time wasting crying here, your ban is probably outdated .

What I get from this is that you banned him for leaving the game after u switched him and his team fell behind in score.. which isnt a valid banning reason if you ask me. Talking about someone ragequitting is something subjective too.
    Only legit reason I could find to ban/kick him for a certain amount of games was the insult at the start of this thread, but then again this thread wouldnt have happened if you didnt ban him for no reason ^^.

Concerning YO
    The screenshots that were provided by Jst2blond didnt show any rulebreaking in any way. According to Jst2blond the reason YO got banned was for whining in game a certain amount of time, which we have no evidence of posted in the screenshots.

In all honesty.. Not expecting to get shittalk in a server full of shitters is kinda weird.
    Last edited by Cella_V2; 03-10-2015 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    I was one of your support about your mod apply, what a mistake...
    First, it seems You have something against me, where do You see 3 posts a day about me, am i that celebrity ?
    Then, most of people around are Old players who know how to play
    , act and be fair on server...but they also know how to be a dickhead and be banned...deal with it I am proud to hear That some like my job ( unfortunately, only haters gonna post ofc) . Do they really need to teach them after years playing ??
    To conclude, You told before That You don t like combo server, That is why i have saw You like 1 or maybe 2 times so how could i complaint about You ? You aren t center of my universe, sorry
    I understand now why some of our mod\admin crew won t support your mod app...
    your ego is over 9000 lol , get back to earth girl , your head is full of moderator smoke , i dont have anything against you , and tbh this is the first thread i talk about you , and that about the old players its so simple , why they play in that way ? combo server used to be a free server like you could play w.e you want , any position and i think it was more fun than nowadays that you need to run like ret straight forward to the flag to no get banned. And no i dont like the server , bcos of the players and bcos i dont wanna get annoyed every 5 mins by you, like happens to every single chilean player lol.
    and about my mod app , when you're a good player , haters gonna hate baby. (at least in siege).
    Last edited by Shiro; 03-10-2015 at 12:54 PM.
    Never Lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cella_V2 View Post
    Concerning Chipamogli aka LITRO

we were playing in a very unfair game so i have balance it to make it more even, you enter game and it was like 10-1 (pictureperfect map) i was playing with MJ and Leonid you were with FNX, and YO (again) it was like 250 vs 110 cookies so i have remove you to my team and leonid to other team and the it was 170-190 something like that, and because you were in the looser one, you just disconnect and ragequit . I haven t appreciate it . And the time wasting crying here, your ban is probably outdated .
    Well... in this oportunity i was banned 5 seconds after i entered in the server without reason, she never told me "please you can go spec" or something she just banned me, for that my disagreement, the point wasn't the time (3 match) rather the reason.

So close the case

Why posting 6 months later ? You really need a coffee, wake uuuuuup!!
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information