Question about shooting the supplier

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question Question about shooting the supplier

when you're playing and you see that there are people in the supplier enemy, you usually shoot or they kill you.

But now it turns out that you can not shoot the supplier because if you do ... you'll be banned.

Today on map chimplex into the enemy base, I killed a lot of players on the supplier, i go to attack the basecore and instantly received a warning from the (New Mod Noob) "Higor" telling me "if you shoot the supplier again you will be banned for 20".

supplier spam is constantly shooting the supplier, not once

¿the new rule is never ever ever shoot the supplier?
    ¿the guys in the supplier can raped us and we cant doing nothing?

Just play in another server the post wont change shit xD

this will never end...

You do know that you lose RU shooting people in the supplier, @Higor you should increase that you lose even more when you shot at it, so people realize they lose ru, not getting it.

Yeah lonewolf they should play on your dead server that is full of cheaters. Let's not forget how you cheated too?

About banning people shooting at supplier....that's a bit unnecessary. Just warn people and leave it at that.
    Last edited by SAM; 03-24-2013 at 09:09 AM.

It would be pretty unfair ban. What pple expect... to walk past by a horde of players which will obviously shoot back from supplier.. wtf?? what kind of game is that when people shoot at you from supplier and u're not allowed to shoot back.
    It's crap i say. It cannot be sup spamming if player meant to kill players from supplier in order to pass by and reach the core.
    Higor, if the case was as i just mentioned above, then this is rather LAME warning and threatening to player who actually tried to reach your core. Is it even possible to reach it in any other way??
    We really need a definition of spamming a supplier. Personally i wouldn't care if i'd lose 50 or 5000000 RU there since my goal would be to reach the core asap, not being a lamer. And i surely would drop 6pack at supplier especially if i'd see someone tries to shoot me back from it

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    About banning people shooting at supplier....that's a bit unnecessary. Just warn people and leave it at that.
    I hope to see what Higor have to say about that.

because apparently shooting the supplier only 1 time is "spam" and he love the ban hammer.

Well the problem in this situation is as termi pointed out. You either kill or get killed and if people in supplier are shooting at you, what do you do? You kill, because its UT.

I did say a long time ago that supplier should give you protection for the first 5 seconds you enter. However, as soon as you shoot, the protection wears off. This doesn't mean that it becomes a nuclear bunker because obviously....check for whether a wardhead has been launched before applying protection....things like this will prevent these issues. We can't penalise players for playing the game....if we want things certain ways, then we need to find ways in game to manipulate how it is played...

The rule right now is perfectly fine, it just needs to be enforced properly.
    There's nothing wrong with shooting the supplier once on your way to the core or whatever you are doing. If you happen do it more than once on a single run you will get warned.

( Click to show/hide )
    Can we like get rid of Wolf forever?

Holy shit that guy is useless

And he is convinced his shitpiece dead server gets played

So he can justify his fucking mexican wetback ass working 23 hours a day to afford it

Dont even have to mention he is an ex cheater as his negro existence is bad itself
    Season ranks: MLSG - #45 Semis, MLSG II - #38 Finals, MLSG III - #34 Finals, GU.Siege - #32 5th Place, IST - #11 CHAMPION

Thread Information