User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: -=TRO=-

real niggaz dont wait 5 months to reply to a thread.

I found this thread by accident. I'm just looking for my nickname in the search for Google. I was surprised to find that I am already registered on this forum (almost 2 years ago, I forgot).

Quote Originally Posted by -=TRO=- View Post
    I found this thread by accident. I'm just looking for my nickname in the search for Google. I was surprised to find that I am already registered on this forum (almost 2 years ago, I forgot).
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    AND WHY WERE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NICK IN GOOGLE?????????????????? XD
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

And suddenly, I learn something new about yourself? .. It's silly to only a cursory glance. But as you can see it works.

I can not remember all that, and organize everything, sometimes it's easier to find the search again. "Ordnung braucht nur der Dumme, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos. (c) A.Enshteyn"

Your translated English is better than osyris's...xaxaxaxaxa

-=TRO=- tell us about you, I want to hear a story you are so funny ahahaha that's why we all love you so much! -=TRO=- want you be my new best frand? too long without see The_Cybernator :'(

I want to create a frag movie called "-=TRO=- Frag Movie" since The_Cybernator Frag Movie project didn't work due to the protgonist "The_Cybernator" isn't active player

darren what's wrong? normal persons google themselves every day, don't blame to my friend :@!
    w5ykj

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Your translated English is better than osyris's...xaxaxaxaxa
    i know right

Quote Originally Posted by Crsk View Post
    darren what's wrong? normal persons google themselves every day, don't blame to my friend :@!
    lel you're right XD
    AHHAHAHAHA -=TRO?- frag movie! I HAVE to watch that xDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

By the way since you've touched on this topic ...
    I will ask. As it is most convenient to shoot video of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by -=TRO=- View Post
    By the way since you've touched on this topic ...
    I will ask. As it is most convenient to shoot video of the game?
    BMP based for quality, fraps or something if you are rushing.

since your english isn't as good (also mine ) i'll explain a bit better.

if you want a really good quality or simply you have a shitty pc and you want to make a smooth and HAD (High Awesome Definition) video, just use a software that take something like 30 screenshots every second (yeah, you need like 100 GB to make a 10 min video!), movieunreal works well (Mmm, some versions... there are fix patches and versions that you maybe need to try) then attach your screenshots to make a video with some software, then you need to record the sound and synchronize it with your video. There are some good free or trial softwares to do so, VideoMach, VirtualDub, SonyVegas and Premier are the most used by the UT movie makers, VideoMach is the most important because with this beauty of software you can transform your ss to video then encode it.

now if you prefer something faster just use Mirillis Action or Fraps and then compress your avi with some good codec, oh i forgot to mention the codec part in the above method but nevermind, this post is just to give you an idea in how it works. maybe you'll find it hard to do but maybe that's why i'm rushing at expelling words about how to do and now you figured out... but you need to try and then learn.

now, tell us a story about you.
    w5ykj

Thread Information