nordog... - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nordog...

Quote Originally Posted by soma View Post
    lol, nice language, but you are aware that those popups may eventually say your banned for 500matches/6months and forever?
    and he put a smiley face after that remark.... I do not want to be that guy!

this is only DM

I really had no idea I stayed on one side that long. I usually go back and forth, from side-to-side, because I do sit on one side just to pick people off.

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    You've probably not had anyone giving infraction for play against rules because we simply haven't had the moderators. We've been actively recruiting with the aim of cleaning up play on server.

Please abide by the rules.
    Best Instagib server available to me. I respect the rules established on the server. I shall continue to work on cleaning up my play, hopefully stay out of from Nordog's radar range, and continue to help my team win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    I really had no idea I stayed on one side that long. I usually go back and forth, from side-to-side, because I do sit on one side just to pick people off.
    Crap! I meant "do NOT sit on one side..."

you don't like smiles? meh , It didn't mean anything

ahh I love those boobs @ScReaM !
    soma - a happiness drug in Aldous Huxley's 'Brave New World'

deffending are when you deffend your base not moving outside in middle then its called DM . be in base but not camp in corner thats how you deffence .

Look,maps like woot and bolt are short open maps,even staying in your base "defending" is actually pretty lame,just imagine someone like unrealshots staying behind the box in woot and "defending" his flag.Do you think that would be fun for the opposite team?Ill give u an advice,try playing everything,freelance....in a perfect scenario u can do everything for your team,rush forward and grab/support/cover than follow your fc to your base where u can kill the enemy flag carrier,cover your fc, your team caps and you do that all over again.If you really like defending that much i suggest you do it on maps where defending is actually fun and of use.Even tho those maps never get voted

on woot, every player you kill on their way over to your base gets respawned back in the base, that is not helping your team, it as actually making it much harder to grab the flag and run, you have just respawned the entire team in his face.

It isn't complex to understand. If you can visually see mid and/or the enemy flag, then you are DM'ing and camping.

Your choice is turn into a flag grabber or face ejection. It doesn't matter how long you have played. Rules change in everything over time, this is no different.

I thought i was the only one noticing that Nordog is not only a sore loser but he practices the exact same things he supposedly bans people for, I've been banned again for no reason, oh wait, I know why it was, I was kicking your ass again right?!?!, I would kindly ask the Admins to take a look at this situation and consider removing Nordog's privileges as a moderator, as it seems he's systematically abusing the ban system to his own pleasure...

Kicking my ass? you ran circles on middle, not progressing a bit towards flag. What am i exactly doing? Going right to flag? is that a bad thing? When you are running after me , trying to kill me i have to turn around and shoot you. I have a demo i can upload, and you know god damn well, that standing on middle, not progressing towards flag is not allowed.
    The only times that is allowed , is when you cover your flagcarrier, but not when no flag is taken. you did not own me, but i decided if thats how you was gonna play that map, i will give you a maps break. Sorry bud, but you know exactly what you did,.

dude it's not even the 1st time you do this, i'm progressing towards your base, my teammate steals your flag i give cover, thats what its called COVER, I play this game ever since it came out, never been banned anywhere before, both times i'm banned it's by you, 1st time i conceded you said I was chasing, but on a map like frag-whores i'm facing you, and you're facing me while i'm covering my teammate and you say i'm running in circles? go learn how to play...I take huge beatings you don't n see me crying!!

Thread Information