Ooper - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ooper

Quote Originally Posted by the.PT.Dude View Post
    You mean since that WootDY that I REFUSED to attack (and will always refuse on that map) and you got super pissed about it? Tell me what others maps I do the same and by the way Camping or Defending is allowed and its the ONLY map I do it, unless I start to get lamed then ill camp but now I simply do the same and lame back. Today on gaunt I was on Red and camped last 3-5 min because Slope (IT) was having fun spawnkilling long since the flag was taken, so... camp it is.

Also if I wanted to post demo of Bleak I would had done it in the first post and on the report/complaining section.. I wasn't complaining per see, I was telling you what I will do from now on, difference is I announced I would do it and didn't sugar coated it pretending it would be giving cover.

You have a lot of demos of mine? Are you a fan or a stalker? Dont tell me you are one of those that record and save everything for if one day you might need it to show it, let me guess you also have decades of IRC chats right?
    I have autodemo on you moron, It's since that ctf-liandridocks game I've hated you, you started laming me, and your excuse was "your team was laming you".

Ohhh since that one... so I got fed up by your whole team then and decided to do the same... well bad luck then because im pretty sure I didn't target just you.

But on a serious note (UT = srs bsns), take note people: The attitude seen within this thread is why mods have gotten quick to enforce the rules and nip laming in the bud. Shit can quickly and easily spiral out of control and it becomes one big lamefest for everyone, which no doubt eventually kills the fun.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    so while you two bitch fight on the forums everyone else doesnt bat an eyelid. great

I wasn't on server, but everytime when I see Ooper/SJA he play with good style. A lot of frags, but all legit for covering/run with enemy's flag, never backshotting . He's one of most correct players in UK/US servers, like Tim, Haren, Kengtza, Uenz and few others.

Ndor, Neves, Vegeta (who is? Hynder?), portoguese players (maybe is a school), and a lot of others.. Don't confuse SJA with these lamers

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post

Ndor, Neves, Vegeta (who is? Hynder?), portoguese players (maybe is a school)
    See this is what I'm talking about... this freaking preconception... who are those PT players? give us the nicks.

Apart from Neves that used to lame a lot more than he does now, I cant see a PT player laming like everybody say they do. Even Madteta is behaving now and he rarely appears on Pubs anymore. So please give us the PT nicks that make that "School".

madteta , you , MXT , and more i can look on more nicks

Quote Originally Posted by TimTim View Post
    The attitude seen within this thread is why mods have gotten quick to enforce the rules and nip laming in the bud.
    Please do and if I can even make a suggestion... dont allow Defending unless its to cover the FC, get the rules from Kick Server, they were wonderful, no DM at all not even the excuse to cover the FC by killing anyone in the mid that was going for base and no Camping, its made the game super fast with all the bullshit macho thing not welcome. Theres a reason why in Pubs no one plays like in a War.

Fair enough Scream, show me when i lamed without being lamed first, cant recall but I can be mistaken. You have banned me months ago for 500 games because I did some backshooting on you covering the FC, but according to some its allowed... maybe I should make a Bind too whenever you say LOLNOOB I reply COVERNOOB... oh by the way... do you watch KAIN_SWE? Just curious...
    Last edited by fak3; 10-10-2015 at 04:35 PM.

i can upload 100000 demos and you will find 0 backshot ever ... but you my friend always does it :P when you can prove you dont backshoot then i belive you

--- Updated ---

now we are there again , WHY do you DO IT BACK . so stupid , it is easy for me too see if someone else is laming but not if you do it back too everyone else . the shit show its going too be shit show , if you lame they lame , easy is that , and then all go say when they are baned , he started it so i had too do it back .... zzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by ScReaM View Post
    he started it so i had too do it back .... zzzzzzzz
    Blond's copyrighted

Thread Information