About my ban

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: About my ban

About my ban

Hello UT’ers

I got banned on the instagib servers some time ago, can’t remember exactly when (half year, year ago?), but I would like to make an appeal to this decision.
    I am not stating I am wrongfully banned back in the day, but I feel I need to elaborate on some stuff. I have never read these forums, and I just discovered there were some things written about me that are far from being the truth. I used to play defense on your servers to practice for clan wars etc., and even though I am far from being a top player, I usually prevented most players from capping the flag which is why I think some lesser skilled players got frustrated and made complaints. I always play ictf and I actually never even defend outside of my base. I think I am actually one of the few defenders that prefer to play defense inside the base opposed to in front of the base, or even in mid, and don’t care much about frag count. I think people that actually know me could second this.

That being said, I am not banned innocent, I got banned for team switching, which was absolutely fair (besides the perma length) because a friend and me wanted to play together and were switching teams multiple times to end up in the same team. However, I feel that my ban is overkill when I see cheaters get a better treatment, but that is up to you guys to decide. I do still sporadically play on your combogib server (as evolution) and I think most players that I have played with can second that I am a team player and always play ictf.

So why now appeal and not right after the ban? I am not really into UT99 anymore and to be completely honest at the time i didn't really care about the ban. However, recently I started to play-test UT4 and would like to play some UT99 instagib on your server for comparison and setting testing so I do hope you could reconsider.

TL’DR:
    - Not innocent because I team switched and got rightfully banned for that;
    - I never got warned or anything for laming, I’m guessing people just made up the decision to perma ban me based on complaints from lesser skilled players about me defending (by the rules) portraying it as laming 0 grabs etc.. And then when I did break you rules by team switching admins just decided to remove me from the servers all together;
    - I am no saint but nonetheless a nice and friendly guy and seeing my name among those nicks in the most wanted list is just plain silly (imo);
    - I do apologize for any inconvenience I have caused;
    - Hope you can reconsider;
    - FREE RPT!!

Best regards,

Considering few times i have met you on combogib server as Evolution, nothing Much to Say . Very skilled, lot of frags but playing CTF . If You weren t That fair Player You would be perma also @combo .
    Does it deserve a second chance ? Why not...
    Last edited by Jst2blond; 07-01-2015 at 04:29 PM.
    Blond's copyrighted

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    anyone have objections? talking to the mainly ig mods here..

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Considering few times i have met you on combogib server as Evolution, nothing Much to Say . Very skilled, lot of frags but playing CTF . If You weren t That fair Player You would be perma also @combo .
    Dors it deserve a second chance ? Why not...
    edited*
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-01-2015 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    anyone have objections? talking to the mainly ig mods here..
    Wasn't me. & I have no clue about this guy.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

no objection

I have a hard time giving people 2nd chances seeing as most people tend to slowly turn back to their selves i.e teamstacking when buddies are on the server... laming when someone else lames etc. I'm not sure on this one seeing as some of the decision making here lately on the UK forums are questionable at best.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

Quote Originally Posted by rapture View Post
    Hello UT’ers

I started to play-test UT4 and would like to play some UT99 instagib on your server for comparison and setting testing so I do hope you could reconsider.
    Some people told me UT4 and UT99 feels completely different is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    I'm not sure on this one seeing as some of the decision making here lately on the UK forums are questionable at best.
    lol I guess your referring to a certain some one who people claim to be cheating being allowed to play here? why are you filled with negativity and hate don't you realize the more people getting banned the quicker the game is getting killed. Try to be more lenient my friend.

ps, you really need to get a better isp dude... I had redneck internet also and it sux :P
    Last edited by Deepack123; 07-01-2015 at 09:41 PM.

Better question is why your allowed to even post here.

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

FREE RPT !!!

Thread Information