Can there be an ignore button for the annoying people? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    combogib, roofles

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    combogib, roofles
    What is roofles?

its like rofl but funnier, also i don't see a big deal of this, if they at you for doing something good or accusing you of hacking, then it pretty much means your owning them.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Calm down master monkey xDDD

Quote Originally Posted by HeatWave View Post
    its like rofl but funnier, also i don't see a big deal of this, if they at you for doing something good or accusing you of hacking, then it pretty much means your owning them.
    Some people just get annoying to the point where you get distracted. Every time you kill them its "Rofl, cheater". You can't help but read what people are saying and then you lose track of the game. If I get 200- 250 kills in a game, I get called cheater. Unrealshots can get 280-330, what does that make him? A god of cheaters? lol.

But seriously, annoying people should be ignored.

It's really funny to have people call you a cheater I laugh it off all the time normally take it as a compliment. I typically alias so people don't harass me when I play in public but from time to time I'll actually use my nick so they don't all kick vote me. Yes I've been kicked out of combo a few times rofl...

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    It's really funny to have people call you a cheater I laugh it off all the time normally take it as a compliment. I typically alias so people don't harass me when I play in public but from time to time I'll actually use my nick so they don't all kick vote me. Yes I've been kicked out of combo a few times rofl...
    I can only imagine how hard it must be for someone like you. I've only been kicked once. Also, I don't use other nicknames while playing. I fear that if I do this then my name that has been around for years will just dissolve.

I do take it as a compliment, but then subconsciously, I also get distracted. I feel guilty almost like "maybe I should stop playing so well so I don't keep getting accused." If I could ignore these people permanently, then I wouldn't have any problems like this.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    take it as a compliment.
    ^
    that.
    Being called a cheater in combo is just not the same as being called a cheater in insta. In combo you don't even have to aim at players to get 200+ kills i have seen this many times, in insta you have to aim. when i only played open maps in combo with a very low mouse setting i could hit 28-31% acc not using a single combo shot all gamestatspage1 example of thatto a normal map of 18%example of that. i went from 28-18% due to the layout. Now i have a fast mouse setting to play "normal" maps.

I have not been called a bot for sometime now, tho i did have my biggest killing spree a few days ago(43) 3x holy shit from unstoppable to massacre .
    @monkey if you don't want to be called a cheat, don't play noob mods like combo ;p

Quote Originally Posted by UT-Sniper-SJA94 View Post
    ^
    that.
    Being called a cheater in combo is just not the same as being called a cheater in insta. In combo you don't even have to aim at players to get 200+ kills i have seen this many times, in insta you have to aim. when i only played open maps in combo with a very low mouse setting i could hit 28-31% acc not using a single combo shot all gamestatspage1 example of thatto a normal map of 18%example of that. i went from 28-18% due to the layout. Now i have a fast mouse setting to play "normal" maps.

I have not been called a bot for sometime now, tho i did have my biggest killing spree a few days ago(43) 3x holy shit from unstoppable to massacre .
    @monkey if you don't want to be called a cheat, don't play noob mods like combo ;p
    I wouldn't say its a noob mod. Not sure what that means. I play low gravity rockets also. Is this a "noob mod"? What scale are you using to call a mod a "noob mod?" I'm not sure this is a fair assessment. Because you find it easier makes it a noob mod?

It's not so much that it's a noob mod but it requires less skill to actually kill people the fire rate is faster and of course the combo.

Most of the top players around play instagib 100speed you should spec a few games join mIRC sometime. I am not trying to get you to play any pug games but just to show you what its like or even watch the stream ( http://www.twitch.tv/globalunrealtv ) on sundays if you are around to see some of the best instagib players.

If you want some info on how to connect to IRC - GlobalGamers Webchat (qwebirc) <- the easy way for IRC there are other programs you can download for it instead of using a webpage but for now that'll do. The main instagib channel is #IPUG &bull; Index page IPUG's website (tons of mods are available to play in #IPUG) everything goes down there if you are craving instagib. #MLSG for siege #MLUT for weapons CTF #TDMPICKUPS for weapons tdm.
    Last edited by UNrealshots; 11-06-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Thread Information