Actual Instagib server rules? - Page 3

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shotman View Post
    Well here is a video of him doing it. It is so annoying. I don't think he is doing it by accident.
    Thanks. This is something not really acceptable imo... but that's what the mutator does. Even if this guy have not be warned or not, I'll warn him next time when he does it. Unless he keep doing it on purpose, I'll give him a few match ban unless he keep doing it, but when this !p respawn next to flag stop working for him, he won't do it anymore I assume... I'd end up removing the ban if it doesn't work anymore (respawning from last place died at) so he can come back in to play maybe.

I suppose there is no need for that respawn back where you left off mutator to be there, but I've made an edited version of a score recovery mod to disable the respawn mod if you need that If this is the right thing we're talking about. I've made it for someone else a few months back. Link: ScoreRecoveryModUT99
    Last edited by Chamberly; 06-26-2015 at 12:33 AM.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Or maybe You Just want us giving You some tips to Play without lookalike a cheater ...as timtim says : Nice try .
    Next times ask us how we detect trolls...
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Or maybe You Just want us giving You some tips to Play without lookalike a cheater ...as timtim says : Nice try .
    Next times ask us how we detect trolls...
    I dedicate this song to you blondie this is how you make me feel xD

Last edited by Deepack123; 06-26-2015 at 11:57 AM.

@Chamberly Does your mod do scores, frags and time?

Shows what I know, I always thought !p was the fast way from switching from spectator to player..hahahha
    |2Åmßõ*ŧ§*

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    Does your mod do scores, frags and time?
    Recover: Health, Ammo, Frags, Death, and Score.

No time... hmm I'll have to add that in.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

You have to add time. Otherwise team balancer thinks 'wow 200 frags in one second this guy too stronk'

Quote Originally Posted by Deepack123 View Post
    nice try? Well I'm not asking for logs or anything like that I'm just curious how you analyse if a player is cheating. Is their movements/aim a give away? Is it their acc,frags or their demos ? Why be secretive about this important information....won't it be better if every one had this knowledge that you possess to spot cheaters so that we can all pin point who's cheating and extinguish these cheaters on a daily basis? Think about it UT99 will be 99% cheat free if you give lessons to people on how to spot cheaters. I understand why just2blond is a master of spotting cheaters she must of learned from you I guess.
    They don't have any method. They just ban the people that are annoying/too stronk. Yes Deepshit, you are an annoying piece of shitbag that holds his shots to get over 40 accs (according to the rules you're a cheater, deal with it, you should have played normal!)

The only person who might be able to find out if someone is actually cheating might be TimTim however... even he isn't able to make a right call. Besides him, I doubt they have a capable person to detect a "cheater". (nah)
    Hell, I don't even know how many 5 acc public noobs only they have in their mod/admin squad that have never played official games in their lifes before (public hero's ftw roflmao).

what's an official game? Where can I get one?

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I didn't think the respawn back into last place was being put on the server. Remind me of camping servers banning someone for doing it because they image drop in mid air. lol.

But those constant !p that result in team switch isn't allowed. Who is doing this? Any ss or something?
    maybe add nexgen in connect u will have rules writen ?
    i saw many idiots spawn camping nobody ban them and so many ppl are backshootings that sometimes we try to do the same to make them understand backshooting is easy but some admins warning us if u do it twice but others ? no warning? i don't care about one or 2 backshots in my ass but sometimes it's really boring so where are the rules ?? even if we try to make fair game some ppl will join and will break the rules

Thread Information