• No

29 49.15%
  • IM THINK THEY HAVE TELE

5 8.47%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mine Limit

1 tele per team

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    idiots like you guys is what pisses me off, you take things out of context like saying stupid shit "containers, teles" why dont you just go cry in a corner by yourself

morons. you must like playing with noobs cause thats the only place where you'll get triple figure kill counts and a decent efficiency as well as a decent game

Would leave the mine limit alone and just fix the team balancer. That's a bigger issue then mines.

Do not limit the amount of mines per person or per team. Good f'ing grief can we make this game any more gay? I'm about to delete the UT folder if more limitations are set in place. This is becoming more lame each day with penalties, sanctions, and limits being put in place. Holy shit it's a damn game. If I wanted limitations I'd move to Brazil or Canada. If ya'll can't see a mine while you are traveling to the enemy base to spam the supplier that's your own damn fault.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Noooooo
    Mine spammer ¬¬

i already said my opinion on Next Evolution Thread

Mine value compensation by players is fair...

Quote Originally Posted by DANGERBOY View Post
    u guys made the bounce to bannable, wanted to make the mine limit on PUBLIC?????
    U GUYS WANNA KILL THE PUBLIC????? OMFG.....
    Are you nub?

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|Altered_Ego View Post
    This is becoming more lame each day with penalties, sanctions, and limits being put in place.
    You know what's lame? 50 mines in a base on bathrooms. Mines on the edge of the tub, on the floor, in all of the tele spots, on top of the cupboards, in the far cupboard, not to mention the hole. What's the point of playing D if the mines do it for you? Public games typically lack defensive efficiency as it is. Encouraging players to develop their skills further is good for the development of siege. Spamming mines throughout a base is lame. That is the basis for this thread and proposed mine limitation, in whatever form it takes.

Personally, I am starting to like the idea of a progressively increasing RU cost of mines on a per player basis, although I would strongly suggest an overall team mine limit of some reasonable number. Maybe have the first 3-5 mines be normal cost, but additional mines go up drastically in cost making it a total waste to keep making them by yourself. Teamwork and skill can arise out of this notion. Probably have 1-2 super mines per person as well before going up in cost, so a player could SM the portal and door on Simplex without high cost. But multiple door SM's in same scenario would be unreasonable (and in line with the intent of this modification).

Then again... Wasnt Siege awesome when the Max players were 16 ? Less mines, less spam and all that stuff.

But what Blaze Said is true.

You guys Bitch a lot, I mean... You cant reply anything constructive.
    "Tactical Suicide!"

i don't get the complaining, the most mines in you need in a map is 20-30 Tops not 50-100. If we limit mines as a team it would 20=30 vs 20-30. If we limit mines independent then it would be 2-4 mines. Do the dang math, jeez christ. don't see a problem in mine limit, the only ones that are complaining are the ones just love to mine spam in each corner, wait in a corner until someone passes over it, then make the mine again. Also this would help pugs, because if they come from public (where everything is limitless) to a pug (where everything is limited) they would just freak out, and stop pugging. Ever since I haven't seen any public mention to bring back NS or MS or Spysuit they are enjoying the game. It is pretty much now about mine abuse, gun glitches and team balancer. Finally how come you guys haven't attempted to drain cores .1 after OT?

FYI: Poll is 16 yeses (combining independent and team) to 10 no's.
    Last edited by Shotman; 05-29-2013 at 01:04 AM.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Man u guys sure do whine a lot. Siege requires some difficulty,thats what it makes so fun to play.If u cant handle a couple of mines then please...go play minesweeper or something.

Thread Information