Novak

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Novak

Novak

The 2 screenshots says it all.

@|uK|Grimreaper was there too as a witness

!s !t !p = ban.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Truly hilarious, banny.

Let's see: you were on blue and switched to red. Then Glooz was blue and switched to red. Some other player, a2e4 I believe, did the same. I figured grim asked one or both of you on ts to join his team. I was not happy about it.

You assume I went spec to look at your base. Grim typed that I did it. What proof do you have? None, of course.

Nice manipulation of the screen shot to make it seem like I rejoined when Adrian came in. I think he came in right after me or something along those lines. I was deciding whether I wanted to continue playing. Is this allowed? Can you explain why you switched to grim's team? I felt like there was stacking going on in that game against my team.

As it stood, I left the game maybe 20 minutes after that happened. Was a very sour moment for me -- thanks for bringing it onto the forum. Trying to get me banned for comments and actions when I feel like stacking is going on on ts. Glooz didn't get balanced to my team, either. As you mention, the action failed.

Throughout this time, your team was dominating ours and I didn't kill any nukes after I came back from spec. Sorry for that inconvenient reality that you don't want the admins to see. What do you have against me? I have no idea. We haven't talked for ages. Old grudges, maybe? Nothing happened as a result of that action and you know it. Grow a pair and drop your complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    Let's see: you were on blue and switched to red.
    I was on blue and switched to red? Please give me some proofs.

Btw you make such nice stories. One of your recent ones , oh kenneth i made a mine and while removing it I accidently removed your Super container ( wtf ? )

Before making threads about rules and other people, just look at your self how nicely you are behaving in the server.

Quote Originally Posted by Banny View Post
    Btw you make such nice stories. One of your recent ones , oh kenneth i made a mine and while removing it I accidently removed your Super container ( wtf ? )
    Depending on where the mine is this can be quite easy to do. I've removed a few forcefields doing this, and once I was trying to be helpful by repairing all my team mates, but I actually had 'remove' selected and took down a building. The important thing isn't just whether something has been removed, but what the player who removed does to rectify this after the mistake has been made.

Quote Originally Posted by BONZ View Post
    Depending on where the mine is this can be quite easy to do. I've removed a few forcefields doing this, and once I was trying to be helpful by repairing all my team mates, but I actually had 'remove' selected and took down a building. The important thing isn't just whether something has been removed, but what the player who removed does to rectify this after the mistake has been made.
    SiegeIV_0014 allow you to remove anything in a close distance that is showing up in your hud. Like if you move your cross hair, you'd see a FF, and somewhere is a mine, you can just look at the mine hud and remove it, np.

Quote Originally Posted by Novak View Post
    Old grudges, maybe? Nothing happened as a result of that action and you know it. Grow a pair and drop your complaint.
    This is new, so he reported ya. :P

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

One of your recent ones , oh kenneth i made a mine and while removing it I accidently removed your Super container ( wtf ? )

sad enough fleece didn't do anything while (i guess) everyone knows its a fucking shit excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|kenneth View Post

sad enough fleece didn't do anything while (i guess) everyone knows its a fucking shit excuse.
    once i made a mine in my super supplier(wanted to make it on low on butchered)))) than i removed the ss so it happens jaja

Removal takes into account a very simple condition:
    - Proximity of building's center point to a player's crosshair.

As long as you carefully aim at the center of the building, you won't remove anything else.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Unless nubs are boosting or just spamming shots. Also on the logs, i think people should provide a screenshot of where the building was to see if any other buildings were in the way.
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Thread Information