Its CAMP-STATION ALLOWED? - Page 6

User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by audiosonic View Post
    P.S. higor man wtf there's an option to disable speed while you have it (press enter when you have speed and you run normal and nobody suspects you) I figured this shit out myself but why is there no mention of this anywhere?
    Oldschool Unreal players all know this... also know that UT comes with the same bindset by default (enter and semicolons) to manage the inventory, of course, some idiot will always end up downloading an INI that overwrites his Enter and Semicolon keys with some other useless crap.
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    can u please take off feigndeath bind and rolls midair? i mean how unfair is someone doing a feigndeath (the one that actually looks like he died and makes a sound) and people believes it then goes in sneaky and fucks up a team?
    You can do it too. It not just 1 person doing it.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

.S. higor man wtf there's an option to disable speed while you have it (press enter when you have speed and you run normal and nobody suspects you) I figured this shit out myself but why is there no mention of this anywhere?
    Wtf?

higor man wtf there's an option to disable speed while you have it (press enter when you have speed and you run normal and nobody suspects you) I figured this shit out myself but why is there no mention of this anywhere?
    wtf indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Higor View Post
    Oldschool Unreal players all know this... also know that UT comes with the same bindset by default (enter and semicolons) to manage the inventory, of course, some idiot will always end up downloading an INI that overwrites his Enter and Semicolon keys with some other useless crap.
    Do oldschool unreal players also know you can nuke a super mined tele? ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

I dont give a shit i can do it too, the point is this has never been in siege why is it now? Just because the likes of you? Whatever i guess i cant do anything cuz i aint no "developer"

Quote Originally Posted by Krikor View Post
    the point is this has never been in siege
    It have always been in siege. It is part of the UT, originally, it just didn't ONLY come when siege have some upgrade.
    Give me the first siege ever built and I'll show you.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Just my 2 cents, I never did understand how he can leech in a non-leech game (I don't understand the point of leech either but at least I know it's legal. LOL)...But to a point it is fun to challenge his pain in the neck obvously trolling game approach, though it can feel just a wee-bit unfair. I wouldn't ban him over it but I would like to know how this is legal (not to say I want it illegal cause I don't really it's fun trying to kill him XD lol).

All I know is that siege has changed to the point where it is stupid as fuck. That's why all the decent players don't play on the public server as much. You got people doing lame shit that make the game last for hours. Do I really wanna play a map for 2 hours? No! Do I want to play in a server where people just build random shit, spam ripper, and use minigun? No!

Honestly I think we either change the way Siege is heading right now or just let it die. If changes arn't being made to stop people from laming, I will put a vote on the mod sections to enforcer the laming rule when people build these "Camp Stations", meaning the ban hammer is coming out. Or start removing maps because people wanna do stupid shit, meaning some good maps are going to be removed. Stop being RETS and play the fucking game that was so enjoyable before people kept fucking around with it.

P.S Maybe we should upload an old version of the game to the public server. Just an idea.

I thought the best posts in this forum included Chinpo and/or wolf. Clearly I was wrong.
    keep it up xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by |uK|UNrealshots View Post
    You're playing a game that came out in 1999 in the year 2012 who is the fucking nerd here?
    All of us. Enjoy.

Thread Information