Well boys! Time to go outside ;) - Page 2

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I read a lot of mixed reviews about fraps so thats why i didnt go with it. I heard if u didnt pay for fraps and only get the free version you can only record 30 secs and fraps has frame issues. Others said it worked perfectly fine; i went with bandicam cause it was free and u can records as long as u like. Not much reviews but i took the "risk" anyways but ill look into it for sure and see which one works best for me! Thanks for the link

EDIT: Does fraps use a watermark when u record with it? I'd watch some videos but after this im goin to sleep and hopin for a reply tomorrow ^^ i hated the bandicam watermark at the top i think it looks stupid.... personal opinion but if fraps doesnt use a watermark ill definitely have to play around with it and record some more caps! maybe decline or bon voyage anyways thanks again!!
    Last edited by SuperHex; 09-20-2015 at 01:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    Does fraps use a watermark when u record with it?
    Tbh Idr. I don't use the trial version... lol.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperHex View Post
    I read a lot of mixed reviews about fraps so thats why i didnt go with it. I heard if u didnt pay for fraps and only get the free version you can only record 30 secs and fraps has frame issues. Others said it worked perfectly fine; i went with bandicam cause it was free and u can records as long as u like. Not much reviews but i took the "risk" anyways but ill look into it for sure and see which one works best for me! Thanks for the link

EDIT: Does fraps use a watermark when u record with it? I'd watch some videos but after this im goin to sleep and hopin for a reply tomorrow ^^ i hated the bandicam watermark at the top i think it looks stupid.... personal opinion but if fraps doesnt use a watermark ill definitely have to play around with it and record some more caps! maybe decline or bon voyage anyways thanks again!!
    Yes it is true that you only have 30 seconds to record and it has a watermark that appears in the top center if you are using the free-trial version of fraps. If you buy fraps it is only a single payment that cost $37
    "What's Yours Is Mine" Garret Thief (2013)
    Roberto Gómez Bolaños "Chespirito" fue si querer queriendo. You'll be missed.

Amazing!
    maybe i can finish this map, if i try 24 hours by day over 1 year

Quote Originally Posted by Chamberly View Post
    I never thought of bandicam but I went with fraps like everyone else (well, majority?) used in UT99 for recording. Then used virtual dub to compress the file and edit the vid a little bit.

If you are interested to see about virtual dub... I added a quick link for you. http://www.unrealkillers.com/f71/bas...utorials-3569/
    If You have a Nvidia GC, You must try shadowplay. Hotkeys available to start\end recording when You want, also one hotkey if You wanna Save last 5 minute. Free, no watermarks, HD...
    Blond's copyrighted

Quote Originally Posted by Jst2blond View Post
    Nvidia GC
    Onboard graphic card, currently been using my ATI graphic card since I ever got it installed awhile I was trying to find out why my UT ran slow and I fooled myself thinking it have something to do with graphic card when it's really the dual core AMD problem which I didn't try out until after I bought the new graphic card lmao.

http://irc.lc/globalgamers/uscript for uscript discussion.

haha xD and thank you

Thread Information