User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ban

Quote Originally Posted by creek View Post
    Nordog like i said I can provide demos and everything so no I did not break any rules or do anything wrong. So once again that is not a fair ban it was something so small so stop acting like I did something major. Stop getting brainwashed and really think about how unfair this is.

- - - Updated - - -

Dont you dare say i fuckin trolled...now I will seriously be angry...dont u dare say something that isnt true! out of all those weeks playing i shot a team mate in a 2v2 for 5 min so dont over react and say other FAKE things i did!
    You shot your teammate for 5 mins. If that is not trolling, then what is it?

it was a 2v2! and i did this ONCE why is it that everything i do is such a big problem! ive even seen admins do it for fun

Install anti-idle mod same as on siege. Problem solved, and no bans needed right?

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    Install anti-idle mod same as on siege. Problem solved, and no bans needed right?
    well there is alot of people that f5 team mates to see how the run goes i can imagine it being very annoying when you have to move around each time you hear the kicking sound.

I did not ban you creek. But i told you to be careful. Dont be angry at me.

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    so we need to install a mod for one player because he cant seem to remember when he has left his pc on and idling? makes much sense
    @creek if you continue to pull the innocent card when I got a report just today that you were yet again idling, I will not hesitate in getting rid of you when you were already given plenty of chances to sort yourself out. This is your last chance
    Last edited by |uK|B|aZe//.; 08-04-2016 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|B|aZe//. View Post
    so we need to install a mod for one player because he cant seem to remember when he has left his pc on and idling? makes much sense
    Not only he does idling, back b4 when siege wasn't the way how its now and server was full 24/7, so i had to kill some time on BT, i seen some ppl idling for the end of map...now there are some idlers too aswell

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Skaarj is right and in fact yesterday I had (3) players idling. But its ok right, if creek does it its the end of the world but any1 else can do it. No im not pulling an innocent card, Im pulling out the truth..Ive had a rough ride since the very start learn to put yourself in other peoples shoes..there isnt much I can do anymore I apologized for my actions and Im trying to fix them but like I said nobody is looking at the big picture of how small these issues are..shooting a team mate in a 2v2 after weeks of playing fair and normally and idling in sams when people do it..i mean people can also wait for others to join so they can vote..

!s takes 2 seconds and issue is solved. This one goes 2 all the idlers.

Anyone thought of a mod that auto-!s instead of kicking when idling?
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information