User Tag List

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Unplayable

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    Don't touch the mines!! Well I wouldn't mind 25 per team !
    25 is too much... Mines are such a pain in ass

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

honestly i think either neutron or ventilator should come back. in a smaller version ofc.

Mines are a big killer of siege rn.

Quote Originally Posted by skaarj_dulog View Post
    25 is too much... Mines are such a pain in ass
    I like mines

Quote Originally Posted by |uK|fleecey View Post
    I like mines
    Yeah but, did you seen how mines getting used in siege now? Ppl spamming mines like everywhere, so theres no way to pass this mines
    + this mines are really invisible (for me at least). So on some maps its imposible to pass this mines, only nuking them
    Siege is poorly balanced now, defence much more stronger than offence imo

[MG]http://i.imgur.com/n7iJRbZ.jpg[/MG]

Instead of just shrinker suit, there should be expander suit that makes you twice the size like the UT3 Titan mod!...... and give it the ability to grab a nuke mid air and then use throw weapon button to toss it back at whoever launched it hulk style.

Listen, just please fix the minigun for now, it's making siege more frustrating than fun.
    If the fix happens and some.. individuals start complaining how they miss the OP minigun, you could add it as a midspawn + a buildable weapon for about 500 RU (that doesn't refill ammo at supplier), because it's literally on-par with midspawn weapons like bluegun. Imagine everyone getting blueguns at supplier instead of pulse rifles, ofc ppl would complain.
    This is really the biggest issue of siege, and a simple one to fix I hope.
    Last edited by Skarn; 06-23-2016 at 08:54 AM.

The other important problem is that some things have been too mysterious to understand in terms of balance so far.
    I personally find it illogical when you can make only 2 mini shields, but on the other hand you can make a bunch of suppliers which will provide builds with quite considerable defence for less ru. You can go even further and make as more ss as u want! Thusly you still get nice defence, so what's the use of mini shields then?
    How come RCs have become the most expensive explosives, but they don't really damage desired buildings meanwhile cheaper mortar does?

And of course once and ever retarded minigun and crouching bug - if minigun ain't gonna be fixed, why can't it just be denied?
    Why not spreading standalone ##PROMINIGUNNERZZ | f_sniP | f_piDars | TimeKillers DeluxeCLAN server## server then?

Maybe the best compromise would be minigun with scope, which would spawn in mid and would be buyable (not refillable!) for somewhat like 1500 ru?
    Last edited by gogen; 06-24-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Siege is shit those days seriusly... almost every game 500 cookies dieference . I dont understand how balancer it allows. Actualy as I see there is no balance you just wait for spot and you join team you want. minigun is shit weapon now as everyone say. also alot players just waiting for mid items becouse everything it spawn after its OP at late game 2400 , insta , flame, suits... seems like noone care about siege anymore and its just sad.

Quote Originally Posted by gogen View Post
    I personally find it illogical when you can make only 2 mini shields, but on the other hand you can make a bunch of suppliers which will provide builds with quite considerable defence for less ru. You can go even further and make as more ss as u want! Thusly you still get nice defence, so what's the use of mini shields then?
    Minishields are far weaker today, and the profile isn't properly adapted to that change. Some balance has to be done but I need to take a look at the current .INI file to do that.

crouching bug
    ?

How come RCs have become the most expensive explosives, but they don't really damage desired buildings meanwhile cheaper mortar does?
    Try a mortar on an enemy core and tell me how good it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarn View Post
    minigun
    TIW fire rates on new LCWeapons, which is basically the same fire rates you'd have on a 20 tickrate server.
    Still, I believe you're going to complain about it even if I reduced fire rates to half, you peeps have gotten too used to using sniper as a replacement for flak cannons because of the cancerous ZP.

Quote Originally Posted by Coll@ View Post
    everything it spawn after its OP at late game 2400 , insta , flame, suits...
    So you'd rather have 4 hour overtimes every three games?
    It's a consequence of keeping maps like McSwartzly in the server.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll make my own rant:

CTF-Kosov, it's impossible to get past red defenses once setup.
    Blue loses every single game that isn't stacked.

Solution 1: remove the map.
    Solution 2: add a script that lets blue team build ContainerX and Motion Alarms
    ------------------------------------- * -------------------------------------

Thread Information