SUPER BOWL 51

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPER BOWL 51

SUPER BOWL 51

UNFUCKING BELIVABLE. like holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How just fucking hell did the pats manage to win this super bowl. THEY WERE DOWN 28-3 AND SOMEHOW MANAGED TO TIE IT UP AND MAKE IT GO TO THE FIRST SUPER BOWL OVERTIME. Holy fucking shit. HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

all murica is scripted son
    Never Lucky.

So many morons on twitter/etc trying to make it political... lmao. Although I guess making it political was unavoidable, given all the ridiculous and obviously political ads throughout the game. Some hilarious posts came about as a result though.

I wonder what @sumbich thinks about it all. Is it all just one big conspiracy? Did the Russians hack the superbowl? The Patriots may have won, but the Falcons got the popular vote, amirite? Will there be rioting and looting (aka "protests") in Atlanta now?

All trolling aside, that was without a doubt the best superbowl I've ever seen. Incredible comeback. Tom Brady = G.O.A.T.

Truly was an amazing game. I don't think there will be another like this for a long time to come

What happened

Quote Originally Posted by SAM View Post
    What happened
    Im not sure if your trolling, but ill tell you anyways. Pats gave up 28 points making it like 28-3 by halftime, they kinda sucked during 3rd quarter but got touchdown, they struggled and struggled but somehow managed to tie it up before the 4th quarter was done. Like everything went right for them, which tbh is kinda questionable(falcons not kicking a field goal when in range, and just a lot of questionable calls on their behalf.) Pats tie it, then go to overtime, win the coin toss and win it 34-28, thus making it the greatest comeback in super bowl history.

You can always count on the falcons to lose.....

·=GU II sDOM >3paco Finalist =· ·=GU saDM I Semi Finalist=· ·=GU I PBR Quarter Finalist=· ·=GU II roflnation Winner=· ·=GU III \\cG Semi Finalist=· ·=GU IV \\'. Finalist=· ·=GU V iB. Winner=· ·=OW I iCTF Finalist=· ·=ClanBase DIV3 iCTF WINNER ]eLc[=·

America played sport?

Holy chit

The Best There Ever Will Be! |uK|B|aZe//.'s Avatar
    Lol FOOTBALL

I mock it but I actually have seriously thought of watching it

Thread Information